OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Y’all crazy if u think surf gonna 30 lux in a small room with nothing but gun bars and no gas behind him. We talking just rap, tsu don’t even be gettin thru all 3 rounds clean majority of the time n u think that’s gonna be enough for lux 😂 he bout to get smacked. Hell this might be 1 of lux easiest match ups since the early days.
Why are you acting like Surf cant RAP? are you crazy? Surf can rap, not as good as Lux but his other attributes is what makes this a battle

Why are you acting like Surf cant RAP? are you crazy? Surf can rap, not as good as Lux but his other attributes is what makes this a battle

not saying tsu can’t rap, I’m really saying surf power comes from the overall experience. He do a lil of everything well, no crowd n distance between them is not a good look for surf. Even he trippin bout it, and no showed the face off wouldn’t be surprised he don’t battle tomorrow.

not saying tsu can’t rap, I’m really saying surf power comes from the overall experience. He do a lil of everything well, no crowd n distance between them is not a good look for surf. Even he trippin bout it, and no showed the face off wouldn’t be surprised he don’t battle tomorrow.
Naw I feel you.. I don’t feel that way about Surf but I have that same feeling in regards to Tay Roc tomorrow.. we can only wait for tomorrow lol

I haven't kept up with battles in YEARS

But I look forward to seeing dudes get their verses off without interruption...especially Lux.

So far I had fons winning 2-1
Saga lost 30 to mike p .... he choked every round
I had verb 2-1 .... debatable

daylyt to me won 3-0 .... first round was close .... was not a classic as much as they saying it is

tennakeyslim tennakeyslim here to say I was wrong about Surf bro lol.. battle was lowkey trash but I got Lux winning the 1st clear, edging the 2nd and getting the 3rd by default because Surf choked/stumbled.

Back
Top Bottom