OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Surf is a SCRUB! He’s the most OVERRATED BATTLE RAPPER OF ALL TIME! He never prepares and the ONLY reason he’s stayed hot is because of GUN TITLES. Get ‘em the **** outta here!

Jay blac rockin that coming to America fit 🔥 shake my hand 🤚
He's not composed up there they need to get rid of him. So weird and unpolished.

Also I swear if they let Tsu Surf start commentating full time on some " I would have said this and that back in my day" nonsense.... Stop letting Surf fail upwards man enough is enough

Last edited:
He's not composed up there they need to get rid of him. So weird and unpolished.

Also I swear if they let Tsu Surf start commentating full time on some " I would have said this and that back in my day" nonsense.... Stop letting Surf fail upwards man enough is enough

u wylin fam Jay blac battle rap media goat. I agree with y’all on bdot he just left earth

This is a shame. This man is supposed to the FACE. Got cleaned up.

Keep telling yall man... Tay Roc really relies on gas. Salute to Mook man he really came with it.

Guntitles is just a myth now.

Still gotta big up Roc when you think about it...he brought out the best of Daylyt and Mook.

damn mook 3rd might be on”you gone get this work” type oftime

The real shame is that every current battler was hating on Mook from the jump and gassing these simple Roc bars. The whole league went out sad today.
Honestly had no interest in hearing all those bubblegum knife and gun bars in rocs rounds after hearing Mook. Big one trick pony

Still gotta big up Roc when you think about it...he brought out the best of Daylyt and Mook.

damn mook 3rd might be on”you gone get this work” type oftime
Brought the best out because of his perceived status not due to his pen. Dudes who really can rap like that dislike the pedestal URL has him on

He really cleaned Roc up. If he didn't take Four minutes to get into his good material in the second this would have been 3-0. But he doesn't totally grasp this new format where you don't lose points for "short rounds" anymore and feels like he needs 30 plus minutes of material .

Back
Top Bottom