OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

One has to go

20210217_171748.jpg

I typically dislike 2V2 battles, but yeah, Double Impact 4 was dope. However, Mook vs T-Top/NJT was so bad that it was good.

Regarding the upcoming RBE card:
- Hitman 3-0 body over Cass. I hope a fight doesn't break out, but it's Cass and Hitman
- O Red 3-0 over Jag. Jag might have a debatable round, but no way he wins two rounds against Red unless Red chokes/stumbles. Depending on how Red does, it might get very ugly for Jag.
- A Ward 2-1 over Will

Yeah man I’m not a fan of 2on2 either but my Saturday was open.. the card was dope. Rum/JTN & NWX set the bar & it only went up from there until the main event.. I just knew that battle was gonna be TRASH!

Sidebar: Geechi makes it really hard for me to not like him!!!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of jumping in/tag team moves in battles. RBE or URL might have to bring out the pens/punchers (NItty, Ave, Twork, B Dot, etc.) for Cassidy. :lol: This should have been a 3-0 body.

Last edited:
I think that whole event takes an L.
Cassidy did sound better though. Who still wants to hear Hitman Holla? (Checks title of thread) :rofl:
Crowd was booing everybody.
That Ill Will Award battle was ok.

Yes

Weird matches all around. Then again, I could say the same for the last two. Twork and Drugz will probably start prepping their rounds on the day of the battles.

I stopped watching most of the battles midway. Yoshi vs Drugz and Swave vs Prep were cool. I am unfortunately not surprised by Twork choking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom