OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

J Byrd wasted his time. Son was in awe. He actually enjoyed that.
mean.gif

Fam paid to get that *** whooping... that what makes it even more pitiful
mean.gif
that was disgusting. 

mook smokin an electric cigarette :lol:

The was a trippy stick, odorless weed vapor

From the way that K shine and Cortez were arguing at summer madness, don't be surprised to see that on the card in October. They did tell smack to set it up

Rumored SMACK card for October
Confirmed
Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don
T-Rex vs Dizaster
Goodz vs X-Factor
Cortez vs Tay Roc
Murda Mook vs ??? (maybe Tsu Surf)
Yung Ill vs ??? (possibly Charlie Clips)
Real Deal vs ???
Proving Grounds Card
Bigg K vs Pooh
Daylyt vs M Ciddy
Danja vs Ill Will
Hanz (debut) vs Cashis
Thanks to OTBVA (they had WD3 and SM2 matchups months ahead)

And you snow daatttttttttttttttt

Bruh they put the hands of god on that boy.....:smh: :x

Last edited:
Aye Verb confirmed Yung Ill vs Charlie Clips for SMACK's October card. :smokin

And that Lux vs Hollow is gonna be CRAZY. Hollow is the only i see beatin lux.

Last edited:
Yeah Cal lost that battle.

Did you even watch that whole battle...

Calicoe got that battle 2-1

Only reason Luxe was getting ohs and ahs was because it was his hometown.

He choked in the first round (which I thought he was messing around and part of the act)

Luxe was talking about some knowledge conscience BS.

He lost that battle... I would even say 3-0 but I'll give him a round.

Put the pound to ya face like you talking on the phone :x

Sorry that line was put the pound (#) to your chin like you talking on the phone.

But, yeah I got Calicoe winning that battle.

I also think these battles should take place in a neutral state because of this same battle the crowd was hyping up Lux's weak *** lines :smh:

And I'm from NYC... I just don't think it's fair... when Calicoe started going on a tear the crowd started booing and doing other dumb **** to mess him up.

Well I guess it is home court advantage though so.

Sorry that line was put the pound (#) to your chin like you talking on the phone.
But, yeah I got Calicoe winning that battle.
I also think these battles should take place in a neutral state because of this same battle the crowd was hyping up Lux's weak *** lines :smh:
And I'm from NYC... I just don't think it's fair... when Calicoe started going on a tear the crowd started booing and doing other dumb **** to mess him up.
Well I guess it is home court advantage though so.

Yeah the crowd was biased towards Cal. I only heard it once so I have to hear it again with just audio. I think visually Lux won, but I would have to listen bar for bar to see who was superior.

Yeah the crowd was biased towards Cal. I only heard it once so I have to hear it again with just audio. I think visually Lux won, but I would have to listen bar for bar to see who was superior.

well I can't understand Lux clearly all the time and he still was spittin so if I had a chance to break down bar for bar he won.

Cal did his thing. He won round 1 and round 2 was a toss up. Round 3 was wild had me doing the Diddy face wipe like when Millz ate E.Ness. Lux went in :x

All battles should be in Nebraska so nobody has the home crowd advantage

Video and audio quality is 100% better than SM1
THIS THIS THIS THIS THISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

They really need to get Smack out of here. He is who I blame for the stupid Horn and all the other corniness, not to mention his constant need to have his face in things.... 

This crowd bias was real.....That Lux choke
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I've always looked at chokes as an auto loss. This choke was too bad too, he didnt even recover from it.

Just rewatched it and now I'm not even sure who won. Round 2 really is the deciding factor in this one cause rounds 1 and 3 were easily decided

That Lux 3rd round was the best round though 
All battles should be in Nebraska so nobody has the home crowd advantage

Last edited:
Lux won.

His wordplay was on another level. He lost the first round and got the next 2. Cal said the same s_ he been saying every battle and he got emotional...that threw him off.

Lux took his soul in that 3rd verse. Son looked genuinely hurt.

The gimmicks were corny though, should've just gave him bars.

There's always gonna be a homecourt advantage. Detroit, Chicago and STL rappers get slurped heavy by their hometown crowds.

You just gotta shake it off and win the crowd like Arsonal did when Trick Trick tried to punk him and Clips did when Chi-Town would even let him get his raps out.

Back
Top Bottom