OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

just watched the Sco vs Real Deal UFF battle
mean.gif
mean.gif
This will lead you to believe that UFF is fixed...

eventually its going to happen, i really think smack has a great plan as far as making money on his battles, when he releases them its instant traffic that can be compared to drake or rick ross dropping a video and he has 20 of them in the can. It would be a tragedy for all that kendrick did to bring competition back to hip for that lack luster card to be truth. if lux aint there i wouldnt even go.

anyway imma post this here since smack dont drop battles on sunday anymore.

Eminem is top 5 in like 8 rap categories

Last edited:
^^^ It was sad homie..know Real Deal can murder Sco...

Sco had them white boy bars for em tho lol..must've made Real Deal mad and messed em up

Are Smack's pockets deep or is it just the Smack/Url Brand?

Seem like KOTD got deep pockets...

Diz said he offered to battle Meek for 100k the next day after Meek stated that amount (Meek said no)

dont nec think UFF is fixed . real deal winning would get them more views than Sco . just sad to see both of them slip like that , esp Real Deal . dude freestyled 2 1/2 rounds :smh: :stoneface:

I wanted swave against a top tier cat
Scratches chin .... thinking .... Daylyt isn't top tier? Please list 5 cats that would body Daylyt as of right now. You marked out ..... Marked out ..... Marked out. I actually think Swave vs Daylyt is cool cause both are dope battle rappers. Who would you like to see Swave battle?

Oh Yeah and B-Magic 2-1 .... B-Magic needs to keep the continuous bar flow though, and dont let Don DeMarco keep interrupting him ... That dumb **** needs to stop.

Scratches chin .... thinking .... Daylyt isn't top tier? Please list 5 cats that would body Daylyt as of right now. You marked out ..... Marked out ..... Marked out. I actually think Swave vs Daylyt is cool cause both are dope battle rappers. Who would you like to see Swave battle?

Oh Yeah and B-Magic 2-1 .... B-Magic needs to keep the continuous bar flow though, and dont let Don DeMarco keep interrupting him ... That dumb **** needs to stop.

no , Daylyt is not top tier yet , esp not in the Smack/URL realm

dude is nice lyrically , but IMO hasnt done enough to put him on the same level as the true top tier guys . JC is another example -- dope lyrically but i wouldnt consider him top tier yet

no , Daylyt is not top tier yet , esp not in the Smack/URL realm

dude is nice lyrically , but IMO hasnt done enough to put him on the same level as the true top tier guys . JC is another example -- dope lyrically but i wouldnt consider him top tier yet

JC has ****** some **** up though. A lot of actually, in different arena's as well.

Only clear L i can name is to Red.

JC has ****** some **** up though. A lot of actually, in different arena's as well.

All his bodies r nobodies
to me he lost his 3 battles to legit people
he lost to YK
he lost to Ill
and Red murked him
just recently lost to Mack Myron again
JC has no quality wins against good opp
his shining moment was the chilla battle

All his bodies r nobodies
to me he lost his 3 battles to legit people
he lost to YK
he lost to Ill

and Red murked him
just recently lost to Mack Myron again
JC has no quality wins against good opp
his shining moment was the chilla battle

I had the YK battle a tie honestly and that was one of his weaker performances

He CLEARLY beat Ill, besides him dancing nothing Ill did stood out at all, while JC definitely had bars and was way more aggressive with his attacks. I can't see how anyone can say otherwise

I said he lost to Red, but who has beaten or even tie'd Red in the past year? I'll wait.

I haven't seen/heard of the Mack Myron.. i'll find that and provide my review.

Just watched it and I disagree but I can see how you could give it to him considering JC fumbled in the 3rd... I'm going tie the first round... Mack clearly won the 2nd... His 3rd was very weak as hell though. He started off like he was going to be at his neck then spit a bunch of weak ****. Even with JC fumbling I'm still giving him that round on the strength that his bars were way crazier imo.

Last edited:
jc lacks the personality to fully break thru and stand out as he should

he's the complete opposite of arsonal

ars has all the performance, personality and flow in the world but his bars don't always hold up

jc has all the bars in the world but performance and personality stop him from fully cooking

thats why the ill and jc battle didn't entertain me at all, it was super weak on both ends...there was no winner in that battle

ill had the performance but had corny bars and jc had bars but didn't move the crowd

Math vs Serius :lol: definitely will never watch that

Tay Roc bout to get boxed up i doubt he gets a round unless ill will chokes

K Shine my dude but after that last performance im not sure he should be on the card

Swave one of my favs on the low so i hope he destroys Day lyte , yeah day got bars but his delivery/antics are annoying as hell

O Red should breeze thru Big T i thought his bars against Shine were gassed up... Bunny ears/piece behind his head OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :smh:

Cal and Rex i cant call that tossup imo...Cal used to be a beast but since he got fat hes gotten soft and sometimes Rex goes half *****

JC should beat JON JON but hes kinda underated and might surprise some people

looks like some heavy weights back out, im starting to think theres another player in the mix getting the match ups people wanted like tsu surf vs reed lux vs hollow

Card doesn't look that bad.

Everybody just got hype at the thought of Lux and Hollow. So it's a let down in that sense. But that's actually decent.

This would be a very good card if it was for one of the November or March events, but this is Summer Madness and it doesn't get me nearly hyped as the first two.

i said it before but saying bars over names makes sense if the matchups are right but these matchups aren't anything special

jc vs jon jon shouldn't be bad tho

wouldn't mind seeing how serius goes at math too

i'd like to see hollow vs lux in a one off but i know that would never happen but it's the best way to get the best crowd for that big of a battle

at the very least, only have 3 battles that day when they do battle so the crowd isn't tired/irritated

and where the hell is bill collector?

is he back in jail?

matchup wise i need battles like...

shotty horroh vs jc
ill will vs bigg k
lottazay vs hitman
lottazay vs arsonal
pat stay vs dizaster
hollow vs pat stay
hollow vs dizaster
o red vs pass
pass vs tsu surf
qp just back period

i also don't like how they use tay rock as a gateway to upstream all pg battlers

pretty disrespectful towards rock but it kinda works to his benefit cause the new jacks always end up with better performances than the vets

may end up as the best battle of the night lowkey

Back
Top Bottom