OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

:x :x :x :x Cass was out of his mind with that one. Diz had some lines too, he brought it but his flow and yelling **** get annoying. Cass definitely won that ****. When he was doing the impression, Diz was smiling and dapping him up and **** :smh:

I didn't see the first one that was posted. Just the new one.

might be because the room smaller and all the hoopla was gone but Cas def didn't look out of place at all, son looked like he just came off a battle a few weeks ago. Delivery was surprisingly on point.

cass went to work this 2nd time around after that debacle yesterday, i feel like after round 1 diz got choked up a bit and started to forget his bars. alot of it was freestyle and it didnt help him.

just proud of cass for making it an actual battle

diz's first 2 rounds were mean tho

cass did his thing throughout but don't know if it was enough

1st round was a toss up once Cass mimicked Diz in round 2 seemed like Diz lost steam and didnt help he slipped up in the 3rd. 2-1 Cass

cass did better than i thought , but people are gassing if they are acting like Cass "SPAZZED" . put him and those lines up against Tay Rock and Cassidy is easily getting 3-0d

Was more interested in Con v Magic... Diz v Cass didn't make sense style wise so I wasn't expecting a good battle, eh.

i knew ol boy was done soon as he started defending himself and fumbling his words in the second round. crazy to think Cass is practically untouchable at freestylin

I honestly expected A LOT more from both of them... especially Anubis the way he came in his 1st round. Brizz 3rd is what won him the battle imo.

brizz has a lot of bait bars in his setups

he seems to like for people to wonder when the bars will kick in

swave use to do that a lot as well

brizz's rounds were crazy to me

I hate battle rap. But I just want to say this. Day is untouchable when he isn't on ********. He just confirmed that he will battle Cass next. I'll bet money Day bodybags him. That is all *unsubscribed*

EDIT : Clips, Chilla, KG, and City Towers are top teir as well. ....

Last edited:
Day is the biggest troll of all time b...I have to see it before i believe it. He did a whole campaign and even made flyers saying he was going to battle Lux after Cal..but nah

Even if it does go down...he will do some wild ish guarenteed.

Day is the biggest troll of all time b...I have to see it before i believe it. He did a whole campaign and even made flyers saying he was going to battle Lux after Cal..but nah

Even if it does go down...he will do some wild ish guarenteed.
Don't forget him signing to Shady Records.  I heard Cassidy's next battle may be Arsonal.

Back
Top Bottom