OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

As soon as that troy Ave shooting happened, I thought at least nobody pulled a gun at a smack event.

yeah, I knew this would be bad for everybody

I like that ice and carter battle tho

Last edited:
Clips better, Rum is no joke.

I get the whole NY ban on Rap, but URL been slippin lately. No NOME yet, no Summer Madness. It will be Fall/Winter Madness soon.

"As fate would have it, unforseen tragic obstacles stood in front of the battle being completed"

I hate the URL narrator. He's so annoying.

:lol:

Beasley really be trying too hard to sell these battles. Never forget him saying, "two veterans, once rivals...become adversaries," for the SM5 trailer. :lol:
Bro........... So annoying. Like you're not trying to write a dissertation it's a rap battle trailer. Not to mention these are just unnatural sounding sentences.

They need to stop it.

beasley still use the voice he puts on when the bill collector calls

or he tryna convince the judge he changed his life around

One of the best first rounds ever.

Razor blades, more plates.

Razor blades......MORE PLATES

I remember a time in battle rap when people were terrified to battle Tech 9. What he did to Miles just wasn't right, lol.

it was never worth it to battle tech

he doesn't battle his opponents

most felt like he was trash from the jump

people clowned miles for a year straight for losing to tech

people clowned john john for having a debatable with bill collector

it was never worth it to battle tech

he doesn't battle his opponents

most felt like he was trash from the jump

people clowned miles for a year straight for losing to tech

people clowned john john for having a debatable with bill collector

Battle rappers may have thought he was trash but fans loved him. Cortez was on camera and spoke about how many people were spooked to battle Tech 9 at the time because he seemed unbeatable. If you out barred him it didn't matter because his outstanding performance and a few decent punchlines every now and then would over shadow EVERYTHING you could do.

NO MORE CORNY BARS :pimp:

Let's hope he never comes back.

Battle rappers may have thought he was trash but fans loved him. Cortez was on camera and spoke about how many people were spooked to battle Tech 9 at the time because he seemed unbeatable. If you out barred him it didn't matter because his outstanding performance and a few decent punchlines every now and then would over shadow EVERYTHING you could do.

yeah I'm talking battle rappers

I remember tech used to do battle rap arena and the fans would call in for him and verb the most

the boy was always trash to me tho

only battle I liked with him was ars vs tech that was just reposted

I feel like a lot of these cats are better at vlogs and interviews than battling

better off starting a podcast then battling

especially verb

the best thing he ever did was those vlogs with chase bout women

if cats haven't seen those vlogs do yourself a favor and check em out

Tech 9 still that dude to me lol he would beat ppl off being funny, but still serious at the same time. Head ice is kinda like that sometimes too

i remember in 09 i think it was when the Tec vs Arsonal footage came out thats all ppl in my city of baltimore was yappin about lol

I listened to tec 9 vs arsonal two more times todaytoday. May we never hear any more wack bars from Squidwards clarinet ever again.

He got so heated when Tec 9 was gonna call him beanie man at the beginning of round two

"They got me battling... "

" Beanie Man SAY IT"

Back
Top Bottom