OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Recap of the best battles of the year? Maybe a top 5?

All I know for sure rift now is that Ave Vs. Rum Nitty needs to be included

most will prolly say bdot vs danny meyers

my favorite is bdot vs stricc tho off the top of the head

can't even think of many good battles honestly but I'm sure people bouta refresh my memory

watched it 3 times already. Only peeped Chess's rounds on the first watch though
laugh.gif

my battle of the year vote is Nitty vs Ave.

This guy is one of the prime examples of how narratives work. "The most disrespectful MC in the culture" what does that mean exactly? Cause this is battle rap, everyone is disrespectful and its to an equal degree.

Stuff like this is always used to excuse the fact that said person is trash and says wack stuff constantly which Ars does. Thought this dude was retired why have I seen him spit these weak bars twice in the last month?

This guy is one of the prime examples of how narratives work. "The most disrespectful MC in the culture" what does that mean exactly? Cause this is battle rap, everyone is disrespectful and its to an equal degree.

Stuff like this is always used to excuse the fact that said person is trash and says wack stuff constantly which Ars does. Thought this dude was retired why have I seen him spit these weak bars twice in the last month?

So annoyed by his presence. Dude is the owner of the #2 battle league which in only a couple years of existence was able to host the battle that had the culture at its peak (hollow vs. lux) and his still wants to go on smack and spit absolute garbage cause he allows him. Stop battling Ars were tired of it

Guntitles - Before The Shot After The Shot
Or The Goldust Line :pimp:

Run Nitty - Grab the nose runnin..I'm comin down with somethin

Ave 3-0'ed Chess. Come on guys let's be honest. Chess is dope as hell but Ave is a different animal altogether!

Chess got the second. Ave 2-1

Ave smacked the **** outta Queenzflip tho. :nerd:

Maybe Arsonal will re-retire. My dude Brizz finished him. :x

That Brizz/Ars battle finally made me see what cats see in Brizz, def made me a fan.

I know boys on NT don't really rock w/ JC, but lil buddy bars in this battle were A1. Never heard of this Craig Lamar dude, but he was decent too.

. [\VIDEO]

Wait NT doesnt rock with JC? One half of a top 5 battle of all time?

I'm glad JC is back on Smack. Yall gon see.

Last edited:
I hate Mike P, but the Street Fighter bars have to be mentioned. It fit perfectly with his horrible delivery.

Back
Top Bottom