OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

NOME 7 Card b
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Just added Ave vs. Suge
Who the hell put that together? How is that even a solid match? Ave out bars him easily.  

Last edited:

"As this epic card has continued to unfold, excitement has created momentum"

Man I hate this narrator.

The Chess gas has to end.

Ave with the Spurs hat 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Suge is URL's guy right now. Putting him against AVE makes sense. Besides the Rex-Shine grudge match this NOME card looks like a Rookies vs. Vets card. Still looking forward to see Goodz tho.

If Suge is URL's guy then they should give him better matchups. AVE IS GOING TO KILL HIM! Their styles don't even match. There's literally nothing that Suge could do to win that battle, short of Ave choking all three rounds. He can't bully him, he can't out bar him and he can't put preform him. This is a suicide mission for Suge.

Last edited:
Suge is good in the underdog role. Ave will beat him quite easily but it won't be a body.

Last edited:
For real.

"Shooter and the driver" and "Slammin' out the window it be lookin' like I'm dancing" are some classic stuff.
"this mak 90 is so enhancing, I can fight though, how he running from the jabs look like future dancing"

This trailer made it seem like Tsu Surf was byke man SMH.

Not on the Brizz Rawstien wave. Shrugs

Lol I thought it was surf too. Brizz nice but ill will super trash

anybody bother watching Mike P vs Trez? I got Trez 3-0 but not a body...his rebuttal game crazy though.

Mike P always has a good performances but still manages to get edged in his battles.

Back
Top Bottom