Official Raptors Season Thread [41-41]

^^^

Thats because Colangelo the genius spent all our extra off-season money on a 1-dimensional 3-point shooter instead of another inside presence.

Raps are probably going to be stuck in this situation for most of the season. Win 2, lose 3, win 4, lose 2, etc. 45 wins max...

I'm starting to wonder if Ford will be back this season and if so, will he play with the same intensity? Dude is obviously shook(who wouldn't be?) andit'll be hard for him to regain his mental toughness.

Thats because Colangelo the genius spent all our extra off-season money on a 1-dimensional 3-point shooter instead of another inside presence.

tired.gif
sad, but it's the truth.

Well, we end off the 2007 calander year with a W. Just want to show how much we have improved over the past 365 days. We tie a franchise record for wins, makethe playoffs, win the atlantic for the first time in franchise history, Chris Bosh gets to number one in franchise history in blocks and rebounds, and is darnnear the top of points as well.

Was a great 07 for the Raptors. Lets keep it up in 08

Happy new Year guys!

Bargs is back. He went off on Detroit tonight, and I have the feeling that he is back to how we saw him play last year before his appendix removal.

1) I hate Lebron, because he is too good
2) when are we ever going to learn how to play a full game? This is the second time this year that we have given up a 20+ point lead.
smh.gif

Who the hell was that idiot on our bench talking trash to Lebron? Bench that *@#*#$%. How can you talk trash when you're not even on the court to backupthe crap you're saying. Also what the hell is up with our shooters? Did our guys forget how to shoot threes? Delfino and Kapono have been garbage lately.As a result we're getting nothing out of our bench. Dixon on the point is just not working. It's clear that he wants to shoot that ball whenever hegets an inch of space. There's no ball movement whenever he's in. It's funny how on paper we've got much better players this year but man arethey producing little. I hate when the Raps lose but I don't usually get pissed. Games like these though where we completely brake down makes me want topunch the wall (I won't though). Ugh...I need to cool down.

^^^ U mad son?
laugh.gif

No surprise the Cleveland LeBron's beat us again, look up "one man team" in the dictionary, you'll find their logo.

Raps are who I thought they were. An over-glorified team after over-achieving last season. We'll finish the year slightly over .500 and lose to theNets/Cavs/Wizards in the 1st round.

thats because he wants the Raptors to become a jump shooting European team......

at least he's better than your old GM
laugh.gif

BABCOCK_170_portrait.jpg

^^^^

I wouldn't be laughing, Babcock could very well be the next GM of the Knicks. You guys hired Lenny Wilkens, Isiah Thomas and Glen Grunwald after they leftToronto
laugh.gif

Carlos Tevez
^^^^

I wouldn't be laughing, Babcock could very well be the next GM of the Knicks. You guys hired Lenny Wilkens, Isiah Thomas and Glen Grunwald after they left Toronto
laugh.gif

yep.....thanks to the Ewing curse and James "$$$$$" Dolan............. but there is no way Isiah Thomas will get fired by JamesDolan...... I don't know what's going on behind the scenes (financial problems) or if it was the sexual assault trial....
BTW, what the
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
was Isiah thinking?

8f3gvpf.jpg

on top of that Knicks are the NBA's laughingstock as shown in this video
smh.gif

As well as headlines like this every day....

42b15adfd1bc0f84e8abcc41bae0c0615bb4f15.jpg

not to mention the fact we gotta hear Stephen A Smith every day sounding depressed talking about the Knicks with the stoneface

02125aed21d0cb500b487703f01d06652d4178a.jpg

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

bottom line is the Knicks suck....

a84258fd06d68bb30308ef1b0360e54c35bc2ac.jpg

laugh.gif

nonetheless, I propose a trade to Mr. Colangelo

71qs8dy.jpg

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

lol i wasnt that serious about the "break" word.
laugh.gif

But this game was so bad to watch in the fourth. Either we suck that much in the fourth, or Lebron is just that good. Pick which one...

laugh.gif
that trade is beyond ******ed. Something Isiah would think could actually happen
laugh.gif

Jamario 5 blocks tonight!?
eek.gif

DPOY!

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Carlos Tevez
^^^^

I wouldn't be laughing, Babcock could very well be the next GM of the Knicks. You guys hired Lenny Wilkens, Isiah Thomas and Glen Grunwald after they left Toronto
laugh.gif
yep.....thanks to the Ewing curse and James "$$$$$" Dolan............. but there is no way Isiah Thomas will get fired by James Dolan...... I don't know what's going on behind the scenes (financial problems) or if it was the sexual assault trial....
BTW, what the
4f8354e9d901dfb4b049081e831a450698e3ed1.gif
was Isiah thinking?

8f3gvpf.jpg

on top of that Knicks are the NBA's laughingstock as shown in this video
smh.gif

As well as headlines like this every day....

42b15adfd1bc0f84e8abcc41bae0c0615bb4f15.jpg

not to mention the fact we gotta hear Stephen A Smith every day sounding depressed talking about the Knicks with the stoneface

02125aed21d0cb500b487703f01d06652d4178a.jpg

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

bottom line is the Knicks suck....

a84258fd06d68bb30308ef1b0360e54c35bc2ac.jpg

laugh.gif

nonetheless, I propose a trade to Mr. Colangelo

71qs8dy.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

�If that trade happened my rage would be so intense that i would choke myself to death with my own hands.

^ dont worry the knicks would somehow manage to make that trade work against them.

As the the reason im posting, it looks as if Roko, is finally going to be a Raptor next season.

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/news_story/?ID=226871&hubname=nba

If TJ an get healthy i think he should be dealt. He'll still have some trade value for a defensive minded big preferably) and we dont want another alvinsituation on our hands.

I think that if TJ isnt going to get healthy, we are still going to keep him. I just have that feeling that everybody in TO, especially management, loves TJ.Dont get me wrong, as much as I hate his decision making on the court, he is a very good player. He would be hell to play against. But its a matter of gettinghealthy.

Im scared he is going to be a new Alvin Williams from previous years. If he isnt going to be able to play next year, then I think we trade him.

Good news...

MOON TO BE IN THE DUNK CONTEST!

[h2]Raptors' Moon will be dunking with the stars[/h2]

MICHAEL GRANGE

Globe and Mail Update

January 12, 2008 at 11:36 AM EST

NEW YORK - Jamario Moon, the Toronto Raptors' 27-year-old rookie, got word Friday that he will be among the participants in the slam-dunk contest at the NBA All-Star Weekend in New Orleans on February 16th.

"I feel great, I'm excited," said Moon, a 6-foot-8 forward who has drawn comparisons to former NBA legend Julius Erving - Dr. J - for his swooping drives to the basket and his ability to palm the basketball with ease.

Moon's teammates are excited as well.

"He told me he's got some dunks," said Raptors guard Juan Dixon.

What moves Moon will breaking out for one of the most-watched basketball events of the season are a closely-guarded secret, as Moon doesn't want to tip his hand.

"I got to keep it low for now," he said Friday night after wowing the Madison Square Garden crowd with a spectacular double-clutching fadeaway lay-up.

Moon has been one of the NBA's most exciting rookies after making the Raptors roster as a free agent following a six-year tour of basketball's low-minor leagues.

He ranks among rookie leaders in points (8.2), rebounds (6.4); and blocked shots (1.66).

The last Raptor to participate in the dunk contest was Vince Carter, who won the event in 2000.

While the last few dunk contests have been heavily criticized, I can't wait to see our rookie reppin' the team. I never thought of Moon as anartistic-type of dunker but with his leaping abilities I'm sure he'll be able to pull of some amazing things. Oh and it wouldn't be too bad if bothBosh and Calderon get in on the all-star game.

Back
Top Bottom