Official Raptors Season Thread [41-41]

who's watching theScore tonight right now?

tim and sid are in rare form
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

who's watching theScore tonight right now?

tim and sid are in rare form
laugh.gif
sid had me dying with that line about the cavs/wizards scoreline being rated pg-13

Originally Posted by Cabral Richards

Clutch, you got that color scheme all wrong.

wink.gif
Check the sig
wink.gif

CHEA. GO RAPS!

hey man im staring at the ticker right now and the S is yellow
laugh.gif

question : why dont they have the specific times of the different highlights (ie nhl :00, nba :20, etc) late at night anymore?
sid had me dying with that line about the cavs/wizards scoreline being rated pg-13

on gooden's beard.

Tim : and the beard, is atrocious.

Sid: i bet there's food in it.
roll.gif

Sid drivin a lancer. i wonder if it's the Evo. i always wondered how much sportscasters make.
"Tonight, in Toronto, they turn over a new leaf"

that got me too
laugh.gif

Oh my goodness, I just saw the highlight of Sam doing the double pump like a wrestler
laugh.gif

And yes Clutch, you are right with that color scheme. But I swear last year they had the color scheme blue yellow blue...

Check on www.thescore.ca, and they have a red color scheme. Kinda cool.

Im actually trying to see what they have mostly on the ticker, and they switch it up. The just had it TheScore
Weird stuff an. They switch it up alot after watching for a bit.

Ah, keep watching Score tonight! apparently they said that we must MUST see Sam's press conference tonight. Cant wait!

EDIT: Overhyped
frown.gif

any chance this trade could go down?

if there is one guy who i think perfectly addresses weaknesses and would fit in really well with the raps, it's sammy d.

i could even be tempted to offer bargs for him. bargnani's never going to fully flourish playing another finesse forward in bosh, and i swear sam's game is EXACTLY what the raps need to be an elite team.

Toronto Trade Breakdown

[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -5.7 ppg, +5.0 rpg, and -1.3 apg.[/h3] [table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Dalembert_Samuel_phi.jpg
[/td] [td]Samuel Dalembert
6-11 C from Seton Hall
11.6 ppg, 10.1 rpg, 0.6 apg in 33.2 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Bargnani_Andrea_tor.jpg
[/td] [td]Andrea Bargnani
7-0 PF from Italy (Foreign)
8.7 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.0 apg in 22.3 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Kapono_Jason_tor.jpg
[/td] [td]Jason Kapono
6-8 SF from UCLA
8.6 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 0.9 apg in 20.8 minutes[/td] [/tr][/table]
+ 5 rebs
eek.gif

out rebounding 2 of our teams main forwards by over 5 by himself
smh.gif

that would be one of the worst trades ever. andrea was going through his sophmore slump, i think he'll eventually get out of it sooner or later.

Hey NT Raps fans, I was on EBSports Raptors forum and came along this...

A year or so, a wise old sage suggested these guys should have a third jersey, that should be black 'cause that's cool. Finally, someone listened to me.

The prototypes are done now, it's a very cool all-black Jersey with red trim and a wee bit of silver and a very nifty tiny Canadian flag on the back at the top above the name.

Right now it says "Toronto" on the front.

But before you race out and give MLSEL more of your money, the jerseys aren't going to be worn until next season, when they'll trot them out a dozen times or so.

Doug Smith's Blog: http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

eek.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Hey NT Raps fans, I was on EBSports Raptors forum and came along this...

A year or so, a wise old sage suggested these guys should have a third jersey, that should be black 'cause that's cool. Finally, someone listened to me.

The prototypes are done now, it's a very cool all-black Jersey with red trim and a wee bit of silver and a very nifty tiny Canadian flag on the back at the top above the name.

Right now it says "Toronto" on the front.

But before you race out and give MLSEL more of your money, the jerseys aren't going to be worn until next season, when they'll trot them out a dozen times or so.

Doug Smith's Blog: http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

eek.gif

Finally! I've BEEN saying we need a black jersey...

Yeah, ive been wanting a black alternate for years... and if not that, bring back the 95 jerseys for a few games a year for retro nights.

Just think, all the jerseys worn in one year
Home/Away - white and red
Alternate - Black
Italian Day - white, red, green
Retro Night - white and purple with the Dino.

eek.gif
that would be insanely AWESOME!

I havent seen pictures yet.

Looking Black, with the red trim on the letters, and I believe silver on the sides

You can imagine.
eek.gif

^ yes sir they are

Stat of the day:

The Raptors are 20-2 when shooting a better percentage than their opponent.

Raps need to go back to the OG dinosaur jerseys.

If not, bring back purple as the primary colour. I'm tired of having the same colour jerseys as 85% of the NBA. Adidas has killed the creativityfactor
indifferent.gif

Alright guys, lets compare which ones are best

Purple Away's with Dino
camby_raptors4.jpg
vince1.jpg

White Home with Dino
VinceTorRook.jpg
PAAAAAFMEAEFDICO.jpg

White Home Post-Dino
raptors%20pacers%20ryan%20jackson1.jpg

Purple Away Post-Dino
p3896353dt.jpg
0761314997.jpg

Home White/Red
sports105.jpg

Away Red
titletown.jpg

Italian Day White/Red/Green
1759885203_4137582708_o.jpg
andrea-bargnani-nba-basketball-european-live-tour-2007-toronto-raptors-vs-boston-celtics-85-89-october-6-2007-r7mtyx.jpg

Pre-season Spanish Jersey: (Didnt get one good shot, but you get the idea)
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000a22.jpg
2e9.jpg
sergi-llull-entra-a-canasta-ante-raptors-efe.jpg

St. Patricks Day Green
1760673640_8fd6e73236_o.jpg

Black PS
n507629634_46166_1605.jpg

If I were to pick?
1) Italian Day
2) Purple Dino
3) Black Alternate (in my other post)
4) Spanish Jersey
5) Home White/Red

man the black alternates need to look exactly like that ps. those are diiiiiiirrrrrrrttttttyyyyy

Calderon had more assists than the entirebucks squad tonight
eek.gif

white/red home jersey is the best of the regular bunch but those spaims are doooope. raps should just use those instead.

i remember the post dino aways were awesome when they first switched but they got old to me. would have been better if the back had been purple too. toodark the way they were.

Back
Top Bottom