OFFICIAL RASTERBATION THREAD (VOL. YUKU)

Originally Posted by mjbetch

are there any good rasterbators for mac?

somebody answered this earlier in the thread. im too lazy to look for you
laugh.gif

well I'm gonna be "that guy" that brings an ancient thread back to life... I was just looking through thisthread trying to get some ideas for a rasterbation I plan to do. anybody else have any more?

M!ke

Sorry for the horrible camera phone pic, but here's the one I did of my pug Howie. Everybody thinks I'm crazy for having a huge picture of my dog rightin my living room of my condo, but I pay the mortgage so what I want goes
smokin.gif

I would recommed going online and buying 8 1/2 x 11 foam board that already has adhesive on it, this way you don't have to cut it out yourself. Mine iscolor which you can't really tell in the pic, but I got it printed out at Kinkos with the glossy paper.

how much would one of you guys charge if i had you do one for me???? Medium size

After Looking throught this thread I will definatly be doing one of these for myself within the next couple weeks and maybe do one for my girl before schoolstarts

a few i did last year.. ill be doing a new one for my girl who passed away 2 weeks ago. we both loved doing rasters, so im gonna do one of her for my wall.expect to see it soon!

my sister..

one i did for a friend..

836605953_a515b3ef9e_b.jpg

i used to have this rasterbated on my wall in my dormroom, 8ft X 10 ft its from Geogria avenue, NW DC. Now I am looking for another to put when I come backfall semester

Ok, so I printed out what I wanted to rasterbate. I'm going to the art store later today and I just want to make sure I buy everything I need.

Just to recap, I need foam boards, double stick tape, velcro, and an exacto knife. Is spray adhesive necessary if I'm already using double stick tape?Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Sorry for the horrible camera phone pic, but here's the one I did of my pug Howie. Everybody thinks I'm crazy for having a huge picture of my dog right in my living room of my condo, but I pay the mortgage so what I want goes
smokin.gif

I would recommed going online and buying 8 1/2 x 11 foam board that already has adhesive on it, this way you don't have to cut it out yourself. Mine is color which you can't really tell in the pic, but I got it printed out at Kinkos with the glossy paper.

Can I get a link to the foam boards?

Back
Top Bottom