OFFICIAL RASTERBATION THREAD (VOL. YUKU)

also, elmer's spray adhesive is the best thing to use to apply the rasterbation to a foam backing, just make sure you measure twice, cut once.

2201673505_14ce2fef19.jpg

Yo FRANCHISE 55,

Where did you get yours done, and how much did it cost? When I did mine, I just used scotch tape to tape it to my wall, and it didn't turn out too well.How did you guys stick it to your wall?

PS. Nice avy, I go to Davis too. Haha

MyNameIsDale, could you send me that City of God pic in the original size, please? I need that in my room.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Yo FRANCHISE 55,

Where did you get yours done, and how much did it cost? When I did mine, I just used scotch tape to tape it to my wall, and it didn't turn out too well. How did you guys stick it to your wall?

PS. Nice avy, I go to Davis too. Haha

I used little pieces of velcro to put it on the wall. They sell them at the bookstore. Go Ags!

I want to learn how to rasterbate, but I'm still looking for a good sized Penny Hardaway picture from when he was with the Magic

is there a certain program u guys use ?! cause i have rastarbator and i would like to kno if anyone could help me with all the info i need to kno about it

anyone have that picture of the bay bridge? i know someone rasterbated it here, but i cant find the right pic. thanks in advance

That's kind of cool but the spacing is too wide - either you need to print it differently or trim them smaller and put them closer together.

A lot of ones in here are like that.

i have one of furcal in my bathroom...4 x 4 and one above my bed of my 3 best friends...it looks sick...my brother has one of a soccer player in hisroom.....
pimp.gif

ok so for the people who used the foam backing, what are the options to stick them onto the wall...so far ive heard velcro which sounds costly, and tape whichsounds like it will fall off

I use these sticky fixer things a lot - you can get them in any decent stationery place. They're like 2mm thick foam with double sided tape on either side.You get different versions with different levels of stickiness - from the repositionable to the stuff that brings bits of the wall with it when you removethem.

how do you guys stick them up on the wall? and what program do you use?

i printed out one and it made me over lap the damn pieces and now it doesn't look as good

revive this threaaaddd....whatd you guys use to cut the foam board, im having trouble with the xacto knife. ill post mine a little later today once i finish it

Originally Posted by peerL3ss aLL day

ok so for the people who used the foam backing, what are the options to stick them onto the wall...so far ive heard velcro which sounds costly, and tape which sounds like it will fall off

I used double sided tape

Originally Posted by peerL3ss aLL day

revive this threaaaddd....whatd you guys use to cut the foam board, im having trouble with the xacto knife. ill post mine a little later today once i finish it

An x-acto knife worked fine for me. Just take your time. You don't have to cut through the whole foam board with one cut. Just cut a little bit at atime so that the edges are straight if that makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom