***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Dudes is frontin if you aint know she was he you'd be saying the same thing.
i didn't know the first time i saw her, i just thought she looked like a dude, and next thing i know, she says "i was a dude"
indifferent.gif

Meh none of the girls are that attractive as other seasons. It's a shame that they casted such a horrible cast for such a great place.

Originally Posted by drewackall2

dopest season: hollywood
wackest season: brooklyn (so far)

BRING BACK GREG!!!
How is your best & worst the last 2 seasons? that makes no sense
laugh.gif

On the post show Paula looks so different now because she's not anorexic anymore.

Originally Posted by solefood229

i wonder how many dudes the ****** is going to trick this season
smh.gif
sick.gif

i had the aftershow on and my roomate walked in and he was like "she is kinda cute" i was like
sick.gif

Man Ryan took out chet bruh said he left his balls on the counter lmfao, but damn they could of at least put a black dude some what like theo from Boston hewent in on tonya, what the hell do chet have on in this after show

Maybe I'm just speaking strictly in hindsight, but I don't know how it's possible that someone CAN'T tell Katelynn is a ******. "Her"face is very masculine-looking, and "her" voice still sounds very much like a man's.

What the hell bruh did yall see chet looking at Ryan eating that corn dog ...... Gross man real world is ##%! juice now

Originally Posted by mFury

Maybe I'm just speaking strictly in hindsight, but I don't know how it's possible that someone CAN'T tell Katelynn is a ******. "Her" face is very masculine-looking, and "her" voice still sounds very much like a man's.
Well, I think they all knew (except for Chet, but...he's Chet...nuff said), but obviously didn't want to be rude and straight up ask.

YOOOOOOOOO...

Honestly I'm disgusted with MTV & like what they made Brooklyn to be or at least remembered by. I mean from here on out dudes going to be relating RealWorld Brooklyn as that show with all them gay *%%!%#. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that (Seinfeld Style). But wow that horrible.

Someone needs to start a movement to not watch this season or at least Brooklyn at least bans it cause damn... SMH SPEECHLESS.

As a dude from Bk heavy flatbushh... that $+$! got me pissed.
Where's the spanish dude with a fade, the black kid wit the cesar atleast some italian spikey hard dude or that armani $%$ russian dude formSheepsheadbay..

The black smuttaz.. the spanish smuttaz.. the white girl with big *******..

Back
Top Bottom