***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

WELL FOR ALL YOU NEW YORKERS

ITS IN NEW YORK

SO HAVE SOME " PRIDE " IN YOUR CITY

REP IT HARD YOU YANKEES
That aint the real New York my dude, this show sucks
mad.gif

They need to show the gully, gutter, gritty, nasty zombie infested aspect of NYC..All they show are these weirdos eating cheescake and a couple of slices ofPizza and they think "Brooklyn we go hard" %#$+ that *+!*
laugh.gif
.Drop em off on Linden and Crescent lets see how they act.. Smh , these fools eat a slice of Pizza and dont know how to act
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And look at that fool trying to get with the manlady..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by rtz13

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

smh.gif
@ them playing "stickball" in the street.

I've lived all 20 years of my life in NYC, and i've never seen anybody play stickball.
I lived in Queens for about 8 years of my life, and have seen stickball played all the time.

Ive lived in Brooklyn for 23 of my 26 years..and Ive never seen anybody play stickball. They would have been better playing 2 hand touch football....

"The red Camry is the endzone, and the fire hydrant is the other"
I dunno what part of Brooklyn you are from, but like in the Bay Ridge/****rheights, and other areas around there it's quite popular. I mean Igrew up in the northern part of Brooklyn so we played football and wiffle ball off buildings. But when I met people from there in HS and started hanging outthere, I saw that it was quite common there.

At least some of the people in the house are understanding why she made the decision to change her gender

Props!

Chet seem too fascinated with the size of "sup my V-Neck's too big" package.
sick.gif

i cant even watch this season..im not homophobic or anything its just way to much ayooo in one season for me..even the black girl looks like a dude..(with anice body..omg i jus said that)

I'm for the whole "you do you" thing in life, but I just find the transgender situation (in general, not just Katelyn) to be odd.

i really hate Chet....like i want him thrown in the river as well as him realizing hes a huge %#$+

Originally Posted by Hugo

wow this real world is just
smh.gif
. i want some dude to fight the trany

Word...
smh.gif

that ****** is trying to hard so people can feel sry for her...someone needs to fight her

It's so obvious this dude is gay, son is playing a prank to pretend to be straight.

^^It is odd..but i understand because my girl has this kid she works with..and he is a male..and he has always thought he was more feminine than the rest ofthe guys..so he told my girl this whole story about how he always thought he was meant to b a girl..dude is a total nutcase..but now when she sees him..he grewout his hair..and she even said that he's gettin boobs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm like ayoooo

Back
Top Bottom