***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Wow, that's one wack *&% cast. Chalk up another year that I will be missing out on Real Word.

The ones with Theo, and Coral, and Jaimie I watched. Oh, and that dude David who made that "Come on be my baby tonite" song, and Dave Chappelle brought him on the show
roll.gif

roll.gif
me and my sister sing that crap to this day! and he was like skattingin the song or something "sweedapple deedapple dee, sweedapple deedapple deeeee" i tried my best to spell what it sounds like he was saying to me.

If they wanted it to be a Brooklyn cast they would of cast people from Brooklyn. Its just set there.

Hopefully 2 kats get kicked off or quit, and they add more color to the cast (pun intended)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Wow, that's one wack *&% cast. Chalk up another year that I will be missing out on Real Word.

The ones with Theo, and Coral, and Jaimie I watched. Oh, and that dude David who made that "Come on be my baby tonite" song, and Dave Chappelle brought him on the show
roll.gif

roll.gif
me and my sister sing that crap to this day! and he was like skatting in the song or something "sweedapple deedapple dee, sweedapple deedapple deeeee" i tried my best to spell what it sounds like he was saying to me.
Ahahahah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

I always watch.

Yall dudes clowning Kakaraot last season was hilarious
laugh.gif

Greg and SSJ Kakarot made last season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by illwill8710

pics of cast
nerd.gif

except the ******
cast1_502.jpg
Where the "REAL" BLACK PEOPLE AT ? MTV is racist.
i'd hit the girl with the stripes and the light skinned black girl in the blue.

i'd prolly experiment with the girl in the grey too
laugh.gif

Real World with 5 white guys
laugh.gif

I'll watch the first episode to see if the "weirdo" chick wit the tats is anything like Belladonna
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Showydisplay

How you gon be in Brooklyn and not have a brutha on the show? Oh yeah its MTV. Even the brutha's they put on there arent bruthas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

They'll never put a real %$* on TV
QFT, they always cast the black guy who grew up around white people. The only black dude i felt a connection with was the big dude from like 2seasons ago who got arrested for peeing on the side walk and domestic abuse with that chick.(if that was even what happened, i only watch like 4 episodes ofeach real world).

Back
Top Bottom