***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

The black girl is
pimp.gif

The cast is gonna have a hell of time competing with Real World Hollywood, I mean how often do you get to see a Saiyan transform from a Super Saiyan 3 to aSuper Saiyan 4 in this day and age?
eek.gif

These dudes should have been cast for this season:

78AEBCEAA37BAD3862D95F.jpg

chappelle_madreal_medvid.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

I can see it now, ****** crying with makeup all over her face, in a very deep voice " I WASNT LIKE THIS BEFORE I STEPPED INTO THIS #+@@%@! PLACE "

word
laugh.gif
frontin like she grew a manhood as soon as she got that call fromMTV

they casted a ******? WTH
smh.gif
..... cast looks trash already..... I heard brooklyn and figured it would be like Vegas 2.0..... guess not

this year looks super weak. Greg was the best thing to happen to Real World. After they kicked him off, I stopped watching. This season looks mega boring. Whocares that there is a ****** this season. Do you all really want to watch a ****** cry about discrimination and how he was born different? And then by the endof the season everyone has a spiritual epiphany and realize that trannies are beautiful people and yadda yadda yadda.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Face82

They'll never put a real %$* on TV

Why would they?
Ratings. Time for something new. All these fake lames like Real and Chance ain't gone cut it.

What do you mean when you say real? Just..someone who's real or a street cat?

This isnt a realistic view of Brooklyn..The audience/cast wont even be smelling the real Brooklyn air, the smell of Jamaicans selling mangoes and sugar canesat the back of trucks, the smell of gas coming from dollar vans speeding down flatbush ave..Im saying, if your going to make a REALITY show based in New York,dont sugarcoat the *!!!, be RAW, show the good and the bad..I guarantee you the only Brooklyn youll see in here is the gentrified parts. Theres not gonna beany sight of Crown Heights, Flatbush, East New York, Bed Stuy..Im just upset that they arent showing ALL ASPECTS of the borough, and i dont even live inBrooklyn anymore
laugh.gif

And whats really good with the cast? At least have one real person in there..No one cares about those people in the pictures above (Black girl looks Ok) butwhere are the brothas? A ******?? Are you serious?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MTV is running out of idead
Honestly, if i worked for MTV id have so much better ideas than these fools sitting in the director chairs.

If I was in charge, Id at least put 2 brothas in there AT LEAST..and one of them will be familiar with the area.
*!*% a mansion..This show is called the REAL WORLD..not Candy Land..What percentage of 18-25 year old people in Brooklyn live in mansions? *!*% that !! Ill putem at the bottom of the dump..Start em off small so they dont get to cocky. Put em in the Public Housing..Yes..All 7 of them in one room. And no scripts atall, have the camera on em 24/7. Thats a blueprint for pure entertainment
pimp.gif

can't even believe a ****** is on here and none of them have good background stories to build on really.
a mormon is supposed to be interesting, seriously?

2he966d.jpg

I don't see anything attractive about this black chick besides her breast. Chick looks like a generic version of Wendy Williams. Maybe she/he is thetranny, that collar bone looking quite suspect.
nerd.gif
I'm just sayingthough.

Anyway they need some "Real" Black people on that show. I'm not watching though and not because of non-existent brutha I think show has becomeredundant from only casting mainly white people without mixing different backgrounds and cultures. Nyfly does have a point that these people won't even seethe "Real" reality of Brooklyn diversity. Dudes won't be able to hit up a bodgea at 5 o'clock in moring to copp a condom to smash a brezzy.SMH at MTV

will be watching tonight, but I must admit from the commercials this season does look weak
eyes.gif

Yeah this season does look boring..i have a feelin we will have a few surprises between spanish lookin dude and the ******
wink.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by bkmac

Cast looks weak. Doesn't fit the "Brooklyn lifestyle".

Oh, I live in Brooklyn, if that matters.
The way I worded that was wrong of me. I meant to imply that because there are no "black men" on the show, it'll be hard to relatethis cast to the Brooklyn lifestyle, for that we all know Brooklyn has a very large black population. The culture and what not.

I'll be watching because I have nothing else better to watch (
laugh.gif
)and because I am curious to see if there are any parts of Brooklyn they filmed in that I am familiar with.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]"better chance of getting into heaven than getting into devyn"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]aint even cute[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]
1z2otau.gif
[/color]

smh.gif
@ This dude, "I just don't wanna get shot in Brooklyn"
laugh.gif

The ****** is disturbing, he/she has a boyfriend.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom