***Official Real World Brooklyn post***

Real world Brooklyn on Wends...who's watching?

Hmm lets see how this Ends up, by looking at the trailer, doesn't look as good as last year, but im still going to watch.

House looks
pimp.gif

Brooklyn too
pimp.gif

Change the title to the Official post, and I def will be watching.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Dude theres a ****** on the show. Im done
laugh.gif

I'm betting this will be a emotional season where the house mates learn about other peoples differences and learns to accept them for who they are.

Wait thats every year.

I'm predicting some "crazy" sex scenes this year and the ****** will get bullied but the guys who at first aren't accepting come to therescue.

ill be watching this one. From what I saw I dont know if I will watch it alot though. Cast looking kinda weak

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

I'm betting this will be a emotional season where the house mates learn about other peoples differences and learns to accept them for who they are.

Wait thats every year.

I'm predicting some "crazy" sex scenes this year and the ****** will get bullied but the guys who at first aren't accepting come to the rescue.

laugh.gif
You just mapped out the blueprint on how to run a real world season

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

Wait thats every year.

I'm predicting some "crazy" sex scenes this year and the ****** will get bullied but the guys who at first aren't accepting come to the rescue.

laugh.gif

They need to sign me up to cast people
laugh.gif
! We need more cow bell.

I think this season will shock many including myself. I bet the dude that was in the army flips out before the season is over with.

laugh.gif

Wait thats every year.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
! We need more cow bell.

I think this season will shock many including myself. I bet the dude that was in the army flips out before the season is over with.
Yea theres gonna be an Army spaz episode. There will also be an I thought he was a chick episode also, In BK that could get ugly.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

when was this taped
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thus past summer, I was at one of the parties the cast had at Angels & Kings, those cats were there every damn week man lol. The black chick and the whitechick were cool as hell though, I hope I make it on t.v, which I probably won't, but one can hope.

is anyone really surprised by the ******? they did go through like every other scenario of gay. you had the gay guy with hiv, the gay dude who doesnt come ofas gay, the religious gay dude, you had lesbian, you had bi chick, you had two gay people on the cast at the same time. it only makes sense that now they justgo all out ******. lol and from the trailers i really think that light skinned bald dude might end up hitting that cause hes down low.

laugh.gif

Wait thats every year.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
! We need more cow bell.

Yea theres gonna be an Army spaz episode. There will also be an I thought he was a chick episode also, In BK that could get ugly.

I bet the Army guy will have a huge problem with the chick/guy and then near the end of the season He will break down, cry and they will become good friends.

Back
Top Bottom