Official Real World Cancun Post

hopefully Joeys bum $!$ is goin home...

and he get replaced by a
pimp.gif
black guy...

im sure i won't win tho...

Joey is the life of this season.
They better not pull a greg and send him home....

Originally Posted by jm2000

QFT, the other dudes are lame, the only other dude who is entertaining barely gets any airtime from what ive seen

Joana is such a !$% lol.
Chick swears that she loves her bf but she's booed up with ol boy.

smh.gif
this chick is such a tease. she is flirting HARD with that dude. cuddling,taking her top off in front of him nd +@+*, but she wont let him smash cuz she has a bf. you done slept with the dude and showed him your *******, might aswell cheat now
laugh.gif

real world messed up when they start giving them these mandatory jobs.....remember the OG days when they used to quit and find they own job
laugh.gif

^judging by next week's preview, dude might still go. these people at student city are straight #@$%%@+. 1 shift and they are this serious. What happenedto a warning or something? It's not like dude went AWOL; he told others he wasn't feeling well. They scripted that IMO.

Nothing good could possibly come from launching that fire extinguisher off the roof. That chicks boyfriend needs to stop acting like a little baby, that'swhy he starting to get played.

Originally Posted by jm2000

right!!! Greg is the best real world person ever, and Joey is my fav this season since he reminds me of me!!!

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

smh.gif
this chick is such a tease. she is flirting HARD with that dude. cuddling, taking her top off in front of him nd +@+*, but she wont let him smash cuz she has a bf. you done slept with the dude and showed him your *******, might as well cheat now
laugh.gif

she wont even kiss nobody!
mad.gif

emilee can get it forsure.

last episde i was dying when dude cj was naked in the bed while ol girl was fully clothe .. dude just cant get any play

And when someone went in the room like O ya naked. And the girl on the bed made it known quick fast like "Nah I'm not, only he's naked". Andwe wont even talk about what he was sayin on the date with the spanish chick from the hotel. Dudes game is non-existent

Back
Top Bottom