Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

And when someone went in the room like O ya naked. And the girl on the bed made it known quick fast like "Nah I'm not, only he's naked". And we wont even talk about what he was sayin on the date with the spanish chick from the hotel. Dudes game is non-existent
roll.gif

"piglet"
roll.gif

this real world is ok.

Hollywood still is the best out of the most recent ones.

and i just found out the next Real World is in DC and they shooting it right now.

any NTers ever sent in a casting video or what not?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

And when someone went in the room like O ya naked. And the girl on the bed made it known quick fast like "Nah I'm not, only he's naked". And we wont even talk about what he was sayin on the date with the spanish chick from the hotel. Dudes game is non-existent
roll.gif

"piglet"
roll.gif
I was dyin when they said that was the nickname the gave to this dude. But hey if you walk around the house naked you gotta expect to get anickname. That !+@! is just demoralizing if the house's nickname for my ##$% was Piglet. Str8 comedy

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^judging by next week's preview, dude might still go. these people at student city are straight #@$%%@+. 1 shift and they are this serious. What happened to a warning or something? It's not like dude went AWOL; he told others he wasn't feeling well. They scripted that IMO.

might as well be AWOL...what job you know where you can tell your co-workers you not comin in and not your boss...one shift is probably so important cuz of theamount of people they are working with as far as students...and its spring break...

bronne absolutely gets no airtime
smh.gif
how you gonna become the lost cast member?

jonna is such an attention **+!%, she clearly wants dude to want her, like "no i have a bf, tell me how hot i am? come spoon me" GTFOHWTBS!!!

bronne absolutely gets no airtime
smh.gif
how you gonna become the lost cast member?

jonna is such an attention !!$$*, she clearly wants dude to want her, like "no i have a bf, tell me how hot i am? come spoon me" GTFOHWTBS!!!

Yeah she loves the attention. I remember during the 1st ep when the gay dude said she used to get around before she hooked up with the simp.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Yeah she loves the attention. I remember during the 1st ep when the gay dude said she used to get around before she hooked up with the simp.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i like how you referred to him as the simp and not his name
laugh.gif

Rejected.
laugh.gif

At least Jasmine was upfront with it though.

Bronne finally getting some action and a playboy model no less.

laugh.gif
at the girl gettin turned down

Bronne pullen a playboy model
pimp.gif

Im waiting for when Bronne throws the fire extinguisher
nerd.gif

black chick got shut down...damn i feel bad for her...i know she can't even watch tonights episode...

Back
Top Bottom