Official Real World Cancun Post

Wow they are really acting like they all commited a murder on TV. You in Cacun and had a 3some. Its not that serious. Get over it.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

so i guess Jazmine and Jonna decided they wouldn't bring flat irons to the %$%$%! beach?

laugh.gif
wth

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

so i guess Jazmine and Jonna decided they wouldn't bring flat irons to the %$%$%! beach?

laugh.gif
wth

that @%$$ has been bothering me all season...

the hell is this experimenting stuff they keep talking about?

is it really that normal

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

wait @%% this dude CJ just say? he told pat to pick HIM for the 3some and then winked
laugh.gif
@%%!
roll.gif
roll.gif

i bagged that.

"if i was pat and i janna i would opck i diff,. partner
grin.gif
"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ these Girls now regretting it, GOOD!

Glad their Parents will see.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

that is now the biggest FAIL of the season

and CJ was saying he shouldn't have picked Alliya because remember they all hate her

No $*%# but I have to turn Pat's swag up for that

"I can't hear you, BYYYEEE!"

This skinny douche Pat's swag is at a hundred trillion. Hanging up on that girl and her reaction was priceless.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

These 2 broads are dumb as hell, they probably both thinking about jumping in that tank with the jelly fish.

Yo this @#!%! Pat may look like a loser. But he played the game perfect. Now he will get DJ jobs because he is "Pat from real world". Dude wasnt evena cast member but he had more airtime than half the people there.

And he famed her bad just now since he was at the club. She prolly feel like she just threw away everything for some BS.

laugh.gif
@ these two skeezers crying for the camera, when the day after they were full of the Lulz and cheesing. Pat dipped out the next day too
laugh.gif
Awwwe Icouldn't stand Jonna anway.

The preview for the next challenge looks intense, it looks like a bunch of fights went down.

Back
Top Bottom