Official Real World Cancun Post

matt on that shawshank tip right bout now , cj gettin no play joey gone bronne moved out Pat keepin the show alive

Threesome next week
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Watching the repeat finally since I missed Wed's Episode.

- Jasmine finally got her !*%* worked?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

-
smh.gif
Bronne is OD sometimes, womp for him getting kicked out moved.
-
smh.gif
at this fool Pat getting mad airtime.
- Joanna is wack, she's a cool person but all this flirting and her man calling every 5 mins about to commit suicide is very corny.
-
smh.gif
@ this fool getting the 3some, CJ is the Head Chief of L's.

This shhh has been pretty unwatchable for awhile.

This Joanna chick is pissing me off. She making the show an excuse to break up. not syaing she always had it planned but she comes off as a %%%!* and stupidthe way she got down this past ep. Her man is terry cloth.

I haven't watched every ep so I didn't even know she had other dudes already "sleep" in her bed
laugh.gif
Then she cut her man off like she tiredof him.

Imma go with her being a harlot for now.

Hopefully this D.C. Real World keeps me engaged.

i'm gonna be the first one to say it... Ayiiia is the hottest girl in the house. if her attitude wasn't so rotten, she'd be super
smokin.gif

smh.gif

Did this punk $!$ simp $!$ dude just say he's been throwing up daily?!?!?!?!?!

laugh.gif
i like how you guys call him a simp because he had the love of his life break his heart. how the !!@! is he supposed to act? sorry he's not pulling10's nightly like all of NT. you guys are a joke with this stuff sometimes.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
i like how you guys call him a simp because he had the love of his life break his heart. how the !!@! is he supposed to act? sorry he's not pulling 10's nightly like all of NT. you guys are a joke with this stuff sometimes.

If you watched the 1st episode, its known that Ol' girl was a roller from the jump, and dude came and saved her. What does he expect? For her to change herways in Cancun of all places?
laugh.gif

i like how you guys call him a simp because he had the love of his life break his heart. how the !!@! is he supposed to act? sorry he's not pulling 10's nightly like all of NT. you guys are a joke with this stuff sometimes.
nothing wrong with been a simp some times we all have done it, fact is dude is OD with it talking about throwing up and he really though his girlcould be gone for ___ amount of months in cancun and nothing go down? add in the fact she is young and he has blocked her from seen what else is out there.dude was asking for this to happen

laugh.gif

Exactly.

Atleast he talked to his ex-girl about it instead of making a thread about it on NT.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

laugh.gif

If you watched the 1st episode, its known that Ol' girl was a roller from the jump, and dude came and saved her. What does he expect? For her to change her ways in Cancun of all places?
laugh.gif
chick is a ho, i'm not trying to say that. but that doesn't mean dude's emotions weren't real for her.

by the looks of when he came down to visit her, he was like ready to marry the girl... that's %!%%%@ up for her to lead him on like that if she wasn'tserious about him in the same way, knowing that he was.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nothing wrong with been a simp some times we all have done it, fact is dude is OD with it talking about throwing up and he really though his girl could be gone for ___ amount of months in cancun and nothing go down? add in the fact she is young and he has blocked her from seen what else is out there. dude was asking for this to happen

I'm just saying - what he said to her isn't half as bad as some stuff that any other random dude on the street has said to a chick before inconfidence.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I can't express how annoyed I am this dude Pat is getting major airtime...

Back
Top Bottom