Official Real World Cancun Post

joanna is one of those if you show them a little attention they'll let you smash

aiiya is a @%#%+, emilee looks good ,but she is annoying as hell straight up drama queen

bronnee is funny as hell

it still boggles me how cj hsnt got any buns this season

CJ hasn't gotten buns because he's been focused and hasn't been going out remember. Dudes a KICKER, he has to focus.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like CJ for the fact that he dispels the rumor that good looking guys get girls.

All the hair product and workouts can't save the fact that he has no game.

LMFAO @ tapdancing on a zombie magazine.

i think joey pipes jonna only. they made like a promise to smash or something if she was ever single.

Joey is the man, though. Son came back and instantly fixed up Aiiiya and is aiming at Jonna + imaginary roommate.

Son is AMBITIOUS.

Season Finale and The @#@* They Should Have Shown right after.

Reunion special probably next week.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Aiiiya could get the D more than anyone in the house.

That gap tooth does it for me. She'll slurp you up and then make some goofy face and giggle while manual overriding you, then go straight to serious facefor the smashing. I don't know how I got all that from her face but she definitley gets it in.

That gap tooth does it for me. She'll slurp you up and then make some goofy face and giggle while manual overriding you, then go straight to serious face for the smashing. I don't know how I got all that from her face but she definitley gets it in.
I can't believe I read it all
laugh.gif

Bronne is so hilarious.

"SWEET GLORIOUS VICTORY!!"

Oh my got i dunno why Emily is so sexy htis episode. She's probably been messing around with Aiiiya the whole season.

JOEY'S IN!!! Son just hoppin off of swag.

HAT!!!

MY MIND TELLING ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BODY!!! IS TELLING ME YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Joey.
laugh.gif

This fool went from spitting in Ayiii's food to smashing her a few weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom