Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

MY MIND TELLING ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BODY!!! IS TELLING ME YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
laugh.gif

Joey doesn't wait at all, he jumped right in.

Both of these movie previews they've shown are blatant ripoffs.
laugh.gif

Whiteout = Deception Point book
The Stepfather = Distrubia

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

Aiiiya could get the D more than anyone in the house.

That gap tooth does it for me. She'll slurp you up and then make some goofy face and giggle while manual overriding you, then go straight to serious face for the smashing. I don't know how I got all that from her face but she definitley gets it in.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

devil.gif

What did i tell you guys about these chicks like this *#$%$? she can play it tough, but at the end of the day......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
This crazy bird went from cutting herself because of Joey to letting him smash.

Aww damn, here she goes again crying and regretting it.

laugh.gif
@ Aiiiya.

Joey answering the phone when her boyfriend calls.
laugh.gif

This fool better not stay with this trollip.
smh.gif

seriously... this season should be a lesson to all guys about how females operate in this day and age.

For anybody who didn't realize it already, that is...

you want to ++$* a girl? treat her like absolute %#+@, call her out on everything stupid she says and does... she will want to ++$* you so bad it's noteven funny.

Aiiiya is such a freak. I love her. Her boyfriend is going extra hard on her and rightly so. "what did it feel like? the fact that ya'll hateeachother was the attraction? i'll ah...i'll talk to you later." Son was the exact opposite of Jonna's guy. That's how you do it.

Back
Top Bottom