Official Real World Cancun Post

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

lol i met CJ before.. played against him in college..i went to Towson. I met him first back a few years ago when we attended a combine for football(we wre both in HS).. he was pretty much a tool then.

cool story bro

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

lol i met CJ before.. played against him in college..i went to Towson. I met him first back a few years ago when we attended a combine for football(we wre both in HS).. he was pretty much a tool then.

cool story bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

first episode wasnt bad. I didnt know Rhianna was allowed on Real World, and this dude Joey is a herb. Props on smashing first but i dont like him...girls arecool...

I co-sign you mouse, Jamine looking like Shauvon Jr. which isn't a bad thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I co-sign you mouse, Jamine looking like Shauvon Jr. which isn't a bad thing.
pimp.gif

yeah...i always thought Shauvon was cute...she had a funny mouth but i liked it on her...

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Dude says he's a NFL free agent. Bro, I'm an NFL free agent too...

As in he got drafted but never officially signed with a team....I think...unless you did that too...

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Dude says he's a NFL free agent. Bro, I'm an NFL free agent too...
i think he was being serious.. he said he was one of the top ranked kickers coming out of college and they showed his tapes.

As in he got drafted but never officially signed with a team....I think...unless you did that too...

if i had to guess, i'd say he went undrafted which makes him eligible to sign with any team.

Back
Top Bottom