Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
^ as someone who hasn’t beaten the game I imagine that post above is a major spoiler. As such, why would you not spoiler tag that?

It's been almost 2 months :rofl:

It’s a 100 hour game with 6 chapters and 2 epilogues that came out like 6-7 weeks ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask that THE major plot point is put in spoilers? It literally takes clicking a button.

I was already spoiled on that 2 weeks after the game came out, but it’s because people post things like above.

It's been almost 2 months :rofl:

Don't think you can regulate spoilers for games like you would a movie or tv show release, especially one as massive as this, with as many non story random happenings that go on, and that hit each player with a different experience.

Some of those random experiences could stray and snowball you into not even going into the main story, like hunting for example.

you also take into account how much time everyone actually has to play the game, for me if I don't have minimum 2 hours for any story based game I don't play it. I was actually lucky to have time off coincide with this games release, so that opening weekend I was puttin in work and I'm pretty sure not everyone got that.

Not trying to get on your case, or start a back and forth, just stating I see both sides, lol because I've been DYING to get into a detailed spoiler discussion in this thread with people without the tags, thats half the reason why I check it, so I don't miss out on it and it be 2 years later and I'm like
"So how'd you guys feel about Micah?"

It’s a 100 hour game with 6 chapters and 2 epilogues that came out like 6-7 weeks ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask that THE major plot point is put in spoilers? It literally takes clicking a button.

I was already spoiled on that 2 weeks after the game came out, but it’s because people post things like above.
So?

Im sorry but I guessed the ending almost right away when I started. It was pretty obvious and predictable

Y'all are cold for discussing the ending so freely. I spent a lot of time on the game on a weekly basis and just beat it like a week and a half ago. Had a couple things spoiled for me in here earlier that I wish I didn't know.

Im sorry but I guessed the ending almost right away when I started. It was pretty obvious and predictable

Doesn't matter how predictable YOU thought it'd be, people are talking about still being on chapter 2 on the last page of this thread still.
You really guessed you'd get TB and die from it then play as John Marston in an epilogue?

Y'all are cold for discussing the ending so freely. I spent a lot of time on the game on a weekly basis and just beat it like a week and a half ago. Had a couple things spoiled for me in here earlier that I wish I didn't know.

Doesn't matter how predictable YOU thought it'd be, people are talking about still being on chapter 2 on the last page of this thread still.
You really guessed you'd get TB and die from it then play as John Marston in an epilogue?
Tb no, what would happen and the epilogue yes. RDR happened after story wise.
I called it spot on, was the only thing that would make sense. In RDR not one word of rdr2 main guy is mentioned

Trying to talk a little more vaguely now but dunno how to spoiler on mobile soooo

Not coming back in here till I finish the game. I refuse to let y'all ruin a game I've been waiting on for damn near a decade. Glad I scrolled through here quick

Mainlined the **** out of it this weekend so I could finally be done before I dipped for the holidays and the GOTY podcasts started releasing.

Not gonna lie the Arthur “reveal” was wack af for me, and the ending overall dragged. Epilogue dragged even worse for me, but the END end saved it for me. Overall a solid 8-9/10 for me :pimp:

The ending was ruined by the homie who beat it the first week. Damn party chat had everybody geeked. Even though I knew it was going to happen I didn’t know how exactly it would play out. Finish the story and I guarantee you will be satisfied. You actually start to like Arthur and feel sorry for him as story progresses. Well at least for me.

Common courtesy for people who did not 100% a game in the first month of it's release is too inconvenient for y'all. "But but but, it's obvious if you played Red Dead Redemption 1!"

Y'all are clowns for intentionally posting spoilers in a thread without the tags. That's all I'll say :lol:

Don't let the people spoiled catch any of you in a movie thread talking about you're excited to see something.

Common courtesy for people who did not 100% a game in the first month of it's release is too inconvenient for y'all. "But but but, it's obvious if you played Red Dead Redemption 1!"

Y'all are clowns for intentionally posting spoilers in a thread without the tags. That's all I'll say :lol:

Don't let the people spoiled catch any of you in a movie thread talking about you're excited to see something.

K.

Finally got to Chapter 5. This game is amazing, man. Completely blown away by both the technical feat this game is as well as how compelling the story’s been up until now.

Picked up the pace the last week.

Back
Top Bottom