Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I was actually curious about this. I only had the initial 2 missions with Beau and Penelope in chapter 3. Are there more and how do you get to them?
continue with the main story more will open up...
finished with epilogue 2 last night... great game
giphy.webp

^ as someone who hasn’t beaten the game I imagine that post above is a major spoiler. As such, why would you not spoiler tag that?

Sorry I just saw this and have deleted it. I didn't think it'd be a spoiler, I just wanted to state I didn't like these characters I never shared why which would've ruined it for others

Anyhow I'll use a tag from now on

I was actually curious about this. I only had the initial 2 missions with Beau and Penelope in chapter 3. Are there more and how do you get to them?
Its a side mission in chapter 6. You’ll receive a letter from Penelope at your bedside in camp. :smile:

Sorry I just saw this and have deleted it. I didn't think it'd be a spoiler, I just wanted to state I didn't like these characters I never shared why which would've ruined it for others

Anyhow I'll use a tag from now on

Naruto Naruto
No worries dude. My post wasn't directed at you. There were people who posted after you that flagrantly and explicitly posted the ending of the game. A mod came through and deleted their posts.

Question about the end of the game...

Is that it for Arthur once you start playing at John? Because if that's the case, then I'll consider myself done with the game:lol:

I never played the og RDR so I don't care if it ain't the homie Art.

I’d play the epilogue as John. Arthur is mentioned a few times in there and the epilogue has a nice revenge surprise for you at the end

I’m ****ing pissed off right now. I’m in the 1st epilogue and I’m stuck. I have NO money due to rockstar fixing the gold bar glitch. I can’t pay my bounties. I tried doing the main mission and there is a glitch that freezes every time I get to a spot. I’m waiting for rockstsr to email me back on a solution but as of right now I wanna throw my controller across the room.

Can’t advance the story line and can’t afford to hunt. Basically at this point the game consists of me riding my horse for 3 hours just looking at grass, because there’s nothing else I can do.

That’s literally the first thing I did once I could. I got him the big grizzly bear head hat from that one you kill with Hosea.

I’m pretty lost otherwise. Just unlocked the fence. Haven’t been too worried about missions, just been sniping rabbits off my horse the the bow. :lol:

I’m ****ing pissed off right now. I’m in the 1st epilogue and I’m stuck. I have NO money due to rockstar fixing the gold bar glitch. I can’t pay my bounties. I tried doing the main mission and there is a glitch that freezes every time I get to a spot. I’m waiting for rockstsr to email me back on a solution but as of right now I wanna throw my controller across the room.

Can’t advance the story line and can’t afford to hunt. Basically at this point the game consists of me riding my horse for 3 hours just looking at grass, because there’s nothing else I can do.

That sucks

GOD DAMNIT DUTCH FINALLY. FINALLY

Unloaded the clip in Micah's dome. ***** *** *****. Game was amazing.

The way the end credits lay out the plot for the original RDR is the cherry on top. Game was worth the 8 year wait.

Last edited:
What was the song playing when walking back to camp? No spoilers.. song was so dope and went along w the storyline

Back
Top Bottom