Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
i need something that reloads faster and kills quicker. these 2 guns i have are bogus sauce.

Anybody spit game at John marstons wife and get a lil chime after chatting with her ? After the chime she seems cool with Arthur.

Last edited:
Was watching a stream last night.
The streamer went into this couples house to rob them, but they invited him to sit down for a drink. He took two cups of the drink and they robbed his butt before making him spawn in a different location. lmao he had to find his way back to the crib to retrieve his money. Stuff was hilarious.

I think once you leave the area the game only makes it so there's one gold bar available, as it should be. I tried to do what you're talking about and it only gave me one gold bar. Luckily i did the save and since whenever you load the game it puts you outside the area you were just in it worked.

can i get some assistance. just started yesterday and havent picked up any gold bars yet. wheres the nearest location from the first town you go to where u have 3 shorties w you on the wagon?

can i get some assistance. just started yesterday and havent picked up any gold bars yet. wheres the nearest location from the first town you go to where u have 3 shorties w you on the wagon?

You have to play the main story missions first until you unlocks fences. I think someone said it's a Hosa story missions you have to do first.

Hoseas mission to steal the stage coach from a local farm. Once that’s done you’ll have access to the Fence in Emerald Ranch. Once you have access to him you’ll see his icon. Head over to Limpany (it’s a burned down town) and in the sheriffs office underneath the desk is a gold bar lock box. Alternate between the two locations and profit.

bro, dead ***, these horses are savages. i saw a dude on the side of the road with his horse and he was caring for it. changing his shoes. might've been tryna jack it off tho tbh, idk. out of nowhere horse bucks and kicks him square in the ribs. he dies instantly.

so of course i hit a lick.

out in the middle of nowhere...someone saw me....got a bounty.

lmaoo.

Saw the same guy. Looted the body and roped the horse. Was gonna take it to the stable but a few dudes started following me. Had to lay the murder game down, lost the horse, gained a bounty :smh:

For the animal lovers:

:rofl:

Went to free the horses from the stagecoach robbery attempt and punched 1 by accident. Bodied me :smh:

took my sweet time but got into chapter 3, did about 3 missions and now It's on to more hunting and some more fishing for sure

Damn i wish i could play while i'm at work. on my laptop like how i'm on here and how i watch movies all day lol. I should go on sabbatical so i can play.

This shawty tryna come thru and carve a pumpkin and get piped up
and I'm outchea jus thinking bout carving up a legendary pelt :smh:
This game taking over my life I'm even skipping the gym and getting fat as ****
Just so I can play this
Enjoy the game man, this is how a good game should influence you.

It will pass though, you will go back to your normal life eventually

I finally caved in and bought a PS4 and RDD2. The game is good but something about it just doesn't feel the same as playing RDD1. I guess it's all feeling a little to familiar. I guess I have to play more but I really enjoyed the revenge plot of the first one.

I finally caved in and bought a PS4 and RDD2. The game is good but something about it just doesn't feel the same as playing RDD1. I guess it's all feeling a little to familiar. I guess I have to play more but I really enjoyed the revenge plot of the first one.

This. RDD2 is dope. Phenomenal even...But there was a beating heart in RDD1. It was just..wow.

Like the feels San Andreas brought compared to GTAV. V was incredible and the most advanced weve had to date, and yet and still, there was a unique charm that only SA cold provide.

And dont get me started on the music. So far, RDD1 music obliterates 2. The sad guitar strings being plucked during certain parts had me dropping thug tears.

So we cant smash prostitutes but you can get ****ed in the ***

Bruh what?? :lol:

I’m fullly into this game now. Wasn’t sure at first with how slow it started off, but once I could fully free roam, it was a wrap. I’m hooked line and sinker and haven’t even cracked 20% yet. I’ll never catch all these damn animals either. There’s like 100 damn small birds dartin around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom