Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
lolz the disrespect to get at shortie.
She is a blend of two females that I liked as a youngin. If you focus on her face she will start telling you stuff. All mad and ****. I wasn’t expecting to have reactions lol good work Rockstar. I didn’t know it was Marstons bird either.

Y’all been to the Braithwaite Manor in Rhoades yet? Go during the day/sunset, the entrance to it combined with the nature is ******* beautiful

there's an app with the map, Arthur's Journal, and stats
https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/downloads

The Companion app includes the full map. You can pan and zoom, set waypoints or mark areas of interest with a tap on your screen, aiding your exploration and discovery throughout the expansive world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Additionally, you can track Arthur Morgan's core info and stats in real-time on your device, allowing you to completely remove the in-game HUD from your television should you choose. The app also lets you examine Arthur's in-game Journal, provides stat tracking through Social Club, contains the full digital game manual, plus an optional digital version of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Complete Official Guide from Piggyback and more.

Bruh what?? :lol:

you didn't hear? D deleted was in some house in the swamp like

tenor.gif

This. RDD2 is dope. Phenomenal even...But there was a beating heart in RDD1. It was just..wow.

couple reasons that could be (at least for me):

1. nostalgia. rdr1 was the first of its kind. a wild west gta style game was so new. you cant get that with rdr2 because we already played rdr1. sure the graphics are better and stuff but the theme is something we're already familiar with

2. prequel. we already know the ending pretty much since this game is just a prequel. so it kinda feels like theres no surprise or anything like that.

3. rsr2 is a bit more slower paced while rdr1 was more faster.

went to the bait shop, then figured I'd go to the tailor and check out the fence in St. Denis

On my way to the bait shop these dudes are robbing a wagon, so naturally I blast them, and of course gotta mosey my way up to the Emerald Fence to sell off this wagon. As I'm pullin out this guy from one of the Plantations is like "Oh you not gonna do me and my family like that?" and just starts shooting, so I'm thinking maybe a family member got caught in the crossfire, offed him.
Made it to the Emerald Fence, sold the wagon, and some other crap, then went to St. Denis. My beard/hair had gotten pretty bad, so I figured I'd get a lineup and a trim. These kids across the street were just talkin ish to me, so I followed them, then they called me a pervert and 4 guys pop out.
Honestly I'm not trying to cause a commotion so I pistol whip these guys, then of course the entire block only sees me pistol whipping so the cops are called. I just stay put because they haven't I.D'd me yet. A message pops up saying I can talk my way out of it, but before I can even start that process the cop pulls his gun out, so I surrender and do the night in jail.
Wakeup and go to the tailor, and I'm just walkin down the street greetin everyone, when I open the door to the tailor, another dude is greetin me as he leaves, he bumps into me and he lifts $600 off of me like it was nothing. So now I gotta chase this guy down, beat him up and get my money, luckily there was a witness from the tailor shop who yelled out "I saw him take your money, go get him!"
So i get the money back, ball out at the tailor, then head to saloon to play some poker. A guy is drunkenly yapping in my ear, but I'm able to diffuse that and keep it moving.

Was just trying to get a night off from the gang life, I was gonna actually go fishin after St. Denis, but damn that whole thing was an hour or so in itself and I needed a break. We'll see what happens when I play again and JUST want to go fishing

Man that mission where Arthur & Lenny go into a saloon in Valentine and get drunk as f*ck :lol:

Arthur goes up stairs looking for Lenny in a room and.... :rofl:

my fav mission

i'm trynna get my second horse fully bonded to try and do this 17 minutes from van horn to blackwater without touching water...

it's the second to last challenge for horseman

i been grinding the challenges the last day or so

im on the last treasure hunt too

I finally caved in and bought a PS4 and RDD2. The game is good but something about it just doesn't feel the same as playing RDD1. I guess it's all feeling a little to familiar. I guess I have to play more but I really enjoyed the revenge plot of the first one.

RDR 1 was faster paced. I've said this before and I'll say it again, RDR 1 just had that wow factor because nobody not even R* themselves had done a open world western type game previously and Red Dead Revolver back on PS2 era just sucked balls.

Y’all been to the Braithwaite Manor in Rhoades yet? Go during the day/sunset, the entrance to it combined with the nature is ****ing beautiful

I think the most gorgeous part of the map is the mountainous areas near Annesburg.

Absolutely beautiful with the trees and the sunshafts.

just met a drunk guy begging on the street in Saint Denis and i'm pretty sure he was singing some interpolation of "Can't Tell Me Nothing"
I gave him money and he starts singing something about "can't get his honey right, till he gets his money right, la la la la"

my fav mission

i'm trynna get my second horse fully bonded to try and do this 17 minutes from van horn to blackwater without touching water...

it's the second to last challenge for horseman

i been grinding the challenges the last day or so

im on the last treasure hunt too

I've been trying to drag people for that one horse challenge but it never seems to work.

Fam, idk if this has been posted in here, but the KKK is in the game. :nerd: Time for some old western virtual justice.

Back
Top Bottom