Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I lost motivation to play anymore when the cops killed my white Arabian smh. Revived that horse 3 times but then I ran out of horse revives.

I guess that’s the price I pay for having 1k+ bounty on my head at st denis

I grabbed the white Arabian last night. Pretty easy. Got bucked off the first time but the second time I got him. Was heading back down the mountain and ran into some wolves. Horse got scared and ran but luckily not to far.

I don't know why anyone would want to do the gold exploit, economy in this game is dope, you never have to grind/farm. Anything you want upgrade or aesthetic wise, a well planned lick will get you the cash.

Just hit the DLC bank heist mission and grabbed about 10 racks and my cut was 3. I don't even know what to do with all this. Wish you could buy property or build a house.

I don't know why anyone would want to do the gold exploit, economy in this game is dope, you never have to grind/farm. Anything you want upgrade or aesthetic wise, a well planned lick will get you the cash.

Just hit the DLC bank heist mission and grabbed about 10 racks and my cut was 3. I don't even know what to do with all this. Wish you could buy property or build a house

Where is this mission? I should have this too but haven’t come across it
Ya boy got his cheeks clapped by some hillbilly in the bayou
KBXG.gif

Went back to the house on some Marsellus Wallace type steeze
PotableBriefAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

I rolled up on boy with the lasso out so I could hogtie him and feed him to the gators cause I read the stories, and I wasn’t with the foolishness. He noticed it and ran inside and locked the door. Then this dude proceeds to call me a pervert and a creep :lol:

I also merked the incest hillbilly brother and sister. They invited me in talking about food and drinks >D. I was like nah bruh. Pulled out the sawed off and deaded them both on the front porch. Looted the house and their bodies and got a bear talisman trinket for my troubles:nthat:

Were you there for the entire hanging or did you find her like that already dead?? I read somewhere when the game first came out that if you right after that first bar fight in valentine if you ran to the church, they would be hanging someone there and I've wondered if there's a possibility if you could shoot them down and how that would go down

Stumbled upon a random hanging in Valentine. Dude was a big time thief iirc and his wife and son were among the witnesses. They asked if he had any last words and he responded that he didn’t regret a thing and said I love you to his family or something along those lines. When they hung him everyone left except the wife and son. She told the boy not to look and to run home. He took off and she stayed on the ground crying.

Just made it to chapter 3. Sadie is :nthat::nthat::nthat:. Also played dominoes for the first time at camp with Tilly. Man I love this game :lol:

I rolled up on boy with the lasso out so I could hogtie him and feed him to the gators cause I read the stories, and I wasn’t with the foolishness. He noticed it and ran inside and locked the door. Then this dude proceeds to call me a pervert and a creep :lol:
Should've threw some dynamite his way while you were at it.

Post offices for Bounties. You can cover all your bounties anywhere u got them.

Speaking of bounties, do they ever go away? Got a $300 bounty in strawberry and only have $369 to my name.

Anyone run into the gunsmith bug? He wouldn't show up for the life of me. I set up camp, went forward a day. I bought a motel room and slept. I missed out on a free gun from some dude hanging out out front. I finally had to quit the game and re load it.

Had an interesting sequence with some wolves. I found a machete and want to try it out. Wolves weren't having it and I died. I had a perfect bison pelt on my back and ended up losing it. Super disappointing. The pelt just disappeared.

I go to bed last night with three carcasses on my horse only to wake up before work to see that they are all rotten. Does the game not stop moving when it's turnes off? I had a god damn sheep that I ran over in cinematic mode on my back for 2-3 hours last night and wake up and that, a Raven, and my turkey are rotten. Sucks.

Lastly. I was raiding a house and came upon a free weapon. The game made it seem like I could only have one or the other. I spent 15 minutes wondering if I would be losing my bow forever. Upon restarting the game after that other glitch, both of them are there. But before that, I didn't have my bow for 2-3 hours.

Always remember to grab your larger guns from your horse cargo. I ran a mission with 8 shotgun bullets. I had to loot guys as they were shooting me.

I'm finding crafting ammo to be incredibly hard. Can we really not buy small game arrows?

Having fun just running through areas and searching drawers and chests. Finding lots of these cigarette cards without any guides. I'm gonna try to do this without any major help.

I'm finding tracking to be completely pointless. It happens too fast and the tracking spotlight isn't bright enough. I am getting more patient shooting. Finally got a varment rifle. Decent but I'm thinking how 90% of the time.

Anyone known when auto save actually saves? Major missions only? Older rock star games used to have a little icon somewhere. I've lost 15-30 minutes of non essential stuff because I don't known when it saves it doesn't. They say you can rent a room or go to your bed, but all I see there is sleep. Shouldn't be pausing and saving on my own?

Last edited:
Loool and your perfect bison pelt should be at the trapper ... i disabled auto save so I'm saving the game right before going 2 bed... lost my Arabian last time around... learned my lesson

:lol::lol:yeah last night's south park was awesome because they had little references throughout and were giving out actual tips to the game.

DEAD
When my man put back on the hat and jacket and sat back down and said "I'm starting a new life." :rofl:

You rob the Valentine bank but the mission appears in camp. It didn't open up until chapter 3 for me, but I think that's because I ****** **** up in Valentine as soon as I got into town originally.

Gang members made a couple of comments saying they've been wanting to his this lick for a while, but were waiting for things to cool off in the town after I caused so much trouble. :lol:

Anybody ran into a spot called Madame Mozelles house?

I
t’s nothing really. Just a skeleton sitting on the porch. Anyways I shot the skeleton out of boredom, and some witness saw me and ran away to report a crime. He was mad far away so I didn’t chase him. I’m got reported for MURDER! What the hell :lol:

Body been dead for years it looks like

I blew up a stagecoach and it ends up floating in the sky. I climb on the frame and now I'm up in the sky in the stagecoach too. Then I fall to my death lol.

Back
Top Bottom