Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Sean says Arthur hadn't been getting any since jack was born (Abigail was the camps seamen deposit before getting cuffed by John). Arthur also says she was the most popular woman on nickel night if you antagonize her

Thankful for my trusty steed. Only horse I used throughout the game.

0_0.jpg

dhart48 dhart48 word, the dino bones one is gonna be tough. I’ve found 2. There’s really no rhyme or reason to where they were either. Just get lost in the wilderness and hopefully one pops up :lol:

This game gotta be GOAT. It’s gonna take me a year to do all the things.

That feeling when you shoot the black jack dealer in the face until his head explodes off his shoulders :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Bastard beat me like 30 hands in a row :lol:

Yeah man I did 5 of the dino bones and they're split into sections of the map by like 5's with no pattern really:lol:

No way I could get them on my own

everything dish was on point today, shout out to my mama and grandma and my uncles on the grill. My pies had em jumpin out the gym
time to take the apron off and put my boots back on

I don't know how y'all are playing without some sort of help.

I've seen two dream catchers, Zero bones, and can't for the life of me find any sort of clues that help me with these treasure maps. The legendary animals map is almost too vague. I have no regrets looking for help. I did it when I was hunting for the satchels. Looking like I'll need it again for these other legends.

Sean says Arthur hadn't been getting any since jack was born (Abigail was the camps seamen deposit before getting cuffed by John). Arthur also says she was the most popular woman on nickel night if you antagonize her

If you played red dead 1 then there’s a scene where Dutch says that the whole gang smashed Abigail. Not sure if it’s true though. He could’ve been saying that to toy with John

If you played red dead 1 then there’s a scene where Dutch says that the whole gang smashed Abigail. Not sure if it’s true though. He could’ve been saying that to toy with John

that scene is AMAZING
the standoff between Dutch with that woman hostage and John and the police crew, all guns pointed.
Dutch talkin that talk
"You know gentleman, this man here, he married a %^$%^ , she used to ride with us, we all had her, but he married her."

Went and got 10 of the legendary animals. I've been playing this game for a couple weeks now and haven't even visited all parts of the map. I didn't realize there was geysers and springs. FYI, u can fall into one and you'll die lol.

It took awhile but you're almost better off losing a legendary pelt as it'll automatically be sent to the fence and trapper. If you do happen to carry it to the trapper, you HAVE to sell it to the trapper. Same with anything else you want to have crafted. It's technically off your inventory/satchel list but it's within the trapper inventory.

Trying to craft everything from the trapper now before progressing too far. Just got to St Denis. How are y'all finding some of these smaller animals. Can't properly kill a 3 star squirrel or rat. Haven't really seen any of these birds for the feather requirements. Only time I kill them is when I run them over. Think I need a cardinal feather and a oriole.

Went and got 10 of the legendary animals. I've been playing this game for a couple weeks now and haven't even visited all parts of the map. I didn't realize there was geysers and springs. FYI, u can fall into one and you'll die lol.

It took awhile but you're almost better off losing a legendary pelt as it'll automatically be sent to the fence and trapper. If you do happen to carry it to the trapper, you HAVE to sell it to the trapper. Same with anything else you want to have crafted. It's technically off your inventory/satchel list but it's within the trapper inventory.

Trying to craft everything from the trapper now before progressing too far. Just got to St Denis. How are y'all finding some of these smaller animals. Can't properly kill a 3 star squirrel or rat. Haven't really seen any of these birds for the feather requirements. Only time I kill them is when I run them over. Think I need a cardinal feather and a oriole.
I just got lucky with all the smaller birds. I mean, I rode around well stocked with small game arrows and whenever something jumps out, I hit the dead eye and snipe it if it’s a 3 Star I don’t have. Squirrels are everywhere so they’re easy. Have yet to find a 3 Star rat.

I don’t know how long it’s gonna take to get into black water or the other off limits part of the map. I’m getting impatient. Missions are the most boring part of the game for me. Always a long horse ride or wagon ride to start out with, then the drawn out dialogue, then kill 20 or so bad guys, then long ride back to camp, repeat. Side missions, and mystery missions are always dope. But the main storyline is a paaaaaiiiinnnn

I just got lucky with all the smaller birds. I mean, I rode around well stocked with small game arrows and whenever something jumps out, I hit the dead eye and snipe it if it’s a 3 Star I don’t have. Squirrels are everywhere so they’re easy. Have yet to find a 3 Star rat.

I don’t know how long it’s gonna take to get into black water or the other off limits part of the map. I’m getting impatient. Missions are the most boring part of the game for me. Always a long horse ride or wagon ride to start out with, then the drawn out dialogue, then kill 20 or so bad guys, then long ride back to camp, repeat. Side missions, and mystery missions are always dope. But the main storyline is a paaaaaiiiinnnn

Youre not gonna like chapter 5

How many chapters total? You can answer in a spoiler if you want. I don't want to search for it online and be spoiled. I'm vaguely paying attention to the story mode. I legit played 2 days without touching any missions.

Rockstar games have never really had overly complicated or intense missions. You kind of have to take in the whole story mode and cinematics, and just consider it almost more as a movie than something you take part in. Maybe 50/50.

Now trying to get gold on each would require a bit of skill. I think finishing up the challenges will be more fun than how this story is going.

How many chapters total? You can answer in a spoiler if you want. I don't want to search for it online and be spoiled. I'm vaguely paying attention to the story mode. I legit played 2 days without touching any missions.

Rockstar games have never really had overly complicated or intense missions. You kind of have to take in the whole story mode and cinematics, and just consider it almost more as a movie than something you take part in. Maybe 50/50.

Now trying to get gold on each would require a bit of skill. I think finishing up the challenges will be more fun than how this story is going.

8 chapters, 100~ main missions. You might be bored now but the story pulls you in halfway and you can't stop

Lemoyne Raiders tried to flip me outside of Rhodes. There was a cart by the side of the road as I was riding by, heard some chatter that I couldn’t pinpoint. Next thing I know I the cart explodes, my horse (Arabian :rolleyes ) bucks me and about 5 or 6 dudes pop out from the brush. Headed to the trees to regroup and let the hammers sing.
Of course an innocent rides by and tries to bring up assault charges. Had to lay him down as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom