Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
You guys found that big farm full of O'Driscolls?
Decided to go kill them all while hunting in the area (they started shooting at me), but it felt like they didn't stop coming. They killed me.
Will look for revenge tonight.

Sweet, I have the ultimate edition and have no idea what to expect with online lol.

Yea crazy my black Arabian died too don’t know how ....I fell asleep woke up and she was stretched out in the middle of the road , was never able to get her back r.i.p Mahra ..

My playstion store receipt shows that I purchased rdr on the day it came out digitally on the App Store , how will Sony know this ? And give me online access on Wednesday ?

is something going around??
Lost my black arabian my last session also. I was pretty sad, fully bonded and stamina and health almost to 100%.
Thought I got a lead in the Princess case. Met a dude who had a campfire and told me he had been spying on a girl who just became a widow in a secluded cabin near Annesburg. I go there and it starts this whole storyline where I'm helping her survive, lol I was pretty annoyed at this brand new stuff I probably wouldn't have found.
On top of that I was splitting time with an artist in Saint Denis as well as the Tesla wannabe there. I finished the Hamish missions. I did 15 of the dinosaur bones and then decided to do that later. Bought another Black Arabian.
Hunted down the legendary elk too.

good to hear that the Online will finally be out, I get it weds. I was just looking a couple of days ago at what i need to platinum and saw the achievements for online, pretty interesting stuff.

Will have my eyes glued to streamers that play the online version of the game tomorrow. That will determine if I grab a copy on the X1.
Right now I'm still playing GTA:O heavy so I hope this will be a nice change since GTA O has gone to crap.

Got a good session during the weekend and only went from 14% to 20%. I get way too sidetracked from the main storyline.

Back
Top Bottom