Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

That $25 is a killer but $65 over retail aint bad especially considering its internationally. Had to stop my workout and grab those. Everything on the bay going for $220+

I don't feel right spending $165 because I'm 90% sure they're gonna release this color again this summer or fall

I don't feel right spending $165 because I'm 90% sure they're gonna release this color again this summer or fall

Maybe maybe not .. i rather not chance it since i missed them the first time around. Has reebok restocked anything though before. Not doubting the idea but personally $65 over isnt that bad considering some including myself have paid more over retail for jordans from a reseller on the bay

Maybe maybe not .. i rather not chance it since i missed them the first time around. Has reebok restocked anything though before. Not doubting the idea but personally $65 over isnt that bad considering some including myself have paid more over retail for jordans from a reseller on the bay

1. $65 isn't bad but when I collected shoes. Everything was 30% off (employee discount). 40% (swoosh discount) or 50% (employee appreciation). It's hard spending $165 for a shoe when you're not even into shoes anymore like that.
2. Reebok is a dump, they struck gold. I can't imagine them not releasing this pair this summer or fall since some of the recent colors are dying down.
3. Nike does this with retros all the time. Griffey's shoe came out, sold stupid fast. Released it again 6-8 months later.

1. $65 isn't bad but when I collected shoes. Everything was 30% off (employee discount). 40% (swoosh discount) or 50% (employee appreciation). .

Theres a dofference when youre an employee and get discounts. Oh well $165 aint hurting me 1 bit. Im all for buying shoes at retail but as of right now there are no signs of them re-releasing so i took advantage .. im happy with it all that matters in the end. Hope everyone who wanted to grabbed a pair. Cant wait til i get em, been a long 17 years since i had these

1. $65 isn't bad but when I collected shoes. Everything was 30% off (employee discount). 40% (swoosh discount) or 50% (employee appreciation). It's hard spending $165 for a shoe when you're not even into shoes anymore like that.
2. Reebok is a dump, they struck gold. I can't imagine them not releasing this pair this summer or fall since some of the recent colors are dying down.
3. Nike does this with retros all the time. Griffey's shoe came out, sold stupid fast. Released it again 6-8 months later.

I worked retail for several years - 95% of my sneakers were copped with discounts. That said I wasn't able to grab everything with some discount and I had to pay MSRP on some items. You have to pick and choose very wisely - lol.

That said, it's inevitable that these will re-retro down the road and maybe they'll cut the Reignman a cheque and put his name on the tab at the forefoot. I doubt it'll be this year though as they've got a run of the Attaqs and Shaqnosis coming down the pipeline.

I worked retail for several years - 95% of my sneakers were copped with discounts. That said I wasn't able to grab everything with some discount and I had to pay MSRP on some items. You have to pick and choose very wisely - lol.

That said, it's inevitable that these will re-retro down the road and maybe they'll cut the Reignman a cheque and put his name on the tab at the forefoot. I doubt it'll be this year though as they've got a run of the Attaqs and Shaqnosis coming down the pipeline.
Shaq Attaqs are next for me. They are a must for me before those 8s

she mailed them monday i got them yesterday!!!

105 shipped 
nthat.gif

all i need are allstar games and im done unless they release a dope CW i need

Finally a pick of the rain camos and you rocked them properly. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom