Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Ya'll prolly thought I was kiddin bout that goin too matchy-matchy... just need some red/gold track pants and I can be a character in the next GTA!

I haven't bought some Reebok shoes in years but once I saw the Kamakaze 2 in red and black I just knew I had to have them. Ordered them from finishline and they arrived today. Straight fire

I've been debating on those black and reds (I haven't seen a pair in person). I ordered a pair from FNL but the canceled my order after a week of waiting saying my account was under review. Too pissed.

Reebok is really pissing me off with the way they're doing these releases. Shortages everywhere and boutiques are getting the dope rain camo cws before the .com site does.

man i slept on these. need a pair of the blk/wht/green colorway in a sz 9 but its impossible to find now.. if someone can direct me to a pair that would be highly appreciated!

I've been debating on those black and reds (I haven't seen a pair in person). I ordered a pair from FNL but the canceled my order after a week of waiting saying my account was under review. Too pissed.

i got em last week from FNL.com. Theyre :smokin

Keep a close eye on your local facebook sneaker groups, got these for $75... :smile:

Last edited:
Gonna wait until my pair ships out to share link, but just copped the olive/black camo reigmans for $89. Can't wait to rock em with my camo cargos I just ordered from Levis.

Gonna wait until my pair ships out to share link, but just copped the olive/black camo reigmans for $89. Can't wait to rock em with my camo cargos I just ordered from Levis.

They took down my size, so I think I'm good

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Kamikaze-II-Mid-Sneaker-in-Cargo-Green-Black/303504

Use RETAILMENOT20 to get 20% off + free shipping & repcode 20PERCENTOFF

I grabbed the repcode from the coupon thread. So it ain't got nothing to do with me directly.

Glad I waited to scoop these up.

Keep a close eye on your local facebook sneaker groups, got these for $75...
smile.gif
I need these ASAP, somehow I missed out on them back in Jan had no clue they even dropped yet, was out getting the blk/red 13s

Back
Top Bottom