Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

To those of you wondering if you will get hit with a customs tax when ordering from SNS: no, you won't. I picked up the light blue/red questions from them on release day and simply paid the $25 shipping. They have good deals sometimes. I'm looking forward to Packer's 50% off everything sale this weekend. Guess they are clearing things out for Fall.

To those of you wondering if you will get hit with a customs tax when ordering from SNS: no, you won't. I picked up the light blue/red questions from them on release day and simply paid the $25 shipping. They have good deals sometimes. I'm looking forward to Packer's 50% off everything sale this weekend. Guess they are clearing things out for Fall.
Who did SNS use for shipping?  Their website says UPS ( I'm in Canada) whom have charged me for customs, duties plus their "handling fee" every time someone has used them to ship to me.  Would be great news knowing I could order from SNS without any extra charges. Thanks in advance.

i missed out on the SIZE 12 polagris SMFH im sooooo mad. i settled for a size 11.5 instead. maybe i'll keep em or hopefully i can size swap :-(

P.S. i hate u ppl with lil feet ahahahahha jk jk jk

miraculously a 13 popped up and i snatched it up now... hopefully they dont do cancellations

Concurrently, Reebok also confirms the releases for a few more key sneakers, like the Answer DMX “All-Star” on July 26th, another Kamikaze II Mid on August 16th, and another Shaq Attaq on August 30th. 

Posted on Sneakernews today.  Has anyone heard what colorway this may be?  

Concurrently, Reebok also confirms the releases for a few more key sneakers, like the Answer DMX “All-Star” on July 26th, another Kamikaze II Mid on August 16th, and another Shaq Attaq on August 30th. 

Posted on Sneakernews today.  Has anyone heard what colorway this may be?  
maybe we will see these???????

maybe we will see these???????
I would be good with that. The OKC in particular.  I'm really hoping for the Royal Blue in the picture below. The purple foil not so much.

LL

Hoping it will be the Packer collab for Aug, if not then hopefully July. Have plans to cop the cop the purple pair in the above pic when released.

I'm just ready to remember the Alamo. Still no rd or did I miss it? think those blue/White are the July drop

I need the packer collab, those royal blue, the volts, and the white OKC. im also still missing the green and white, and the navy blue. Im on the fence for the houston colorway

Back
Top Bottom