Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

So far i have these. (Screenshot from my unlaced app)

I'm only posting to keep tabs on this thread. Really need any info possible on that Packer Collab. Hands down my most anticipated sneaker release all year regardless of brand. Love at 1st sight! Hope I can figure out a way to grad my pair.

miraculously a 13 popped up and i snatched it up now... hopefully they dont do cancellations
If you still need/want the Reignman Green Camos there is one pair of size 13's left on Packer Shoes site dirt cheap.  $50.00 shipped. Use discount code SUMMER50. They had sold out of my size :frown:

http://packer-shoes.myshopify.com/collections/all-products/products/reebok-kamikaze
Just woke up to check this, and my size is gone... i wonder what time the sale went live

Last edited:
Christmas drops?  The red looks like a reversal of the SNS Polkagris with suede instead of leather. I'd pick both colors up if they release.

I dont know any details unfortunately. Its a random pic i found while lurking on IG. im gonna hit them up tho and see id they have more info

Saw these on Kijijii about a month ago but they were already sold when I called. They were listed as size 9 unreleased samples. Asked the seller where he got them but he wouldn't say.

I was just planning on grabbing the Shaqnosis tomorrow however i just found out about the SNS Kamikaze II white/red today smh SUPER LATE.

Had to grab those, I love Red.

Back
Top Bottom