Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

does anyone know how the Alamos fit compared to the regular kamikaze. i wear a size 11, but i found a size 11.5 for a steal
I struck out on the Alamos but all the other Kamikazes I have worn have been TTS for me.  When you say "a steal" what price did you find? Just curious as I'm looking for a 9.5 but have yet to see anything under $400 in my size.

So I went to my fnl today and they said they weren't gettin those olive sonics...but the hoh said they were. Anyone got a bday coupon?

does anyone know how the Alamos fit compared to the regular kamikaze. i wear a size 11, but i found a size 11.5 for a steal

I struck out on the Alamos but all the other Kamikazes I have worn have been TTS for me.  When you say "a steal" what price did you find? Just curious as I'm looking for a 9.5 but have yet to see anything under $400 in my size.

i found a capsule for $750 shoes shirt jersey hat all in my size. but i wear a size 11 shoes. the capsule is a 11.5

i found a capsule for $750 shoes shirt jersey hat all in my size. but i wear a size 11 shoes. the capsule is a 11.5
More room better for your feet :tongue: .5 doesnt really make that much of a diff.. If u have the funds get em if u really want

Nice price given what's out there. 
smokin.gif
  Plan to double sock and go for it!

Not sure how comfortable they would be but you can try to use some sneaker shields when you wear them too.

^^^ its only a half size big.
For a full size or two, maybe insoles or whatever.
But its just a half size
Tie them a bit tighter and enjoy the shoes.

I am still debating which one I like more the Blue/White's or the Olive...what should I do :smile: that 30% off is nice and real tempting though.

Back
Top Bottom