Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Thanks for the coupon dream and gruppo.. $73.56 for me 
nthat.gif

I was about two seconds from pulling the trigger, but I'll wait. 75 bucks shipped +$5 back from eBates is a crazy deal, but I just spent a grip on Swoosh.

They better not pull no foolery, and say something was wrong with my order.. cause it was at 99 when i ordered

edit: nvm.. code still working so it should be all good

Last edited:
I'm hoping they lay off until Christmas, drop the red suede and the green suede and then call it a day for the II's. 
Well I wouldn't mind seeing the OG colorway one more time before the Kamikaze l comes out where I plan to cop all the colors they want to launch :smile:

BTW, just got the Blues with the coupon, sweet deal from Reebok this time, I wish that coupon will be valid till the end of the month, but it expires on the 18th.

They better not pull no foolery, and say something was wrong with my order.. cause it was at 99 when i ordered

edit: nvm.. code still working so it should be all good
^^^^This.  I've never ordered from Reebok.com before.  Has anyone that has ever had their orders cancelled/adjusted because Reebok screwed up the launch price?

Thankfully a size 13 popped up n had to scoop the letter of intent for $69. Love this shoe

Letter of Intent joints sold pretty well on reebok.com, only 3 sizes showing at the moment. Good a lot of you were able to cop, and for under retail. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom