Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

thats what im thinking too. these might go on sale aswell.

i mean this is a great shoe but come on...

im hoping the white navy go on sale so i can pick those up. white black will be had for a discount

and if you guys miss out im sure they will retro these again in a couple years. just look at the patern for other reebok retros and pumps aswell as adidas retros

if they do well first time around they will make enough next time ie the adidas crazy 8

i want the kamikaze 1 more

NK there is truth in what you're saying but the MSRP on these is quite fair compared to Nike/JB retro. Hell, you now have JB charging $200 for a variant quality III just because it has 'Nike Air' on it.

The Black/White and Black/Red aren't that special so getting them for about $60-$70 is about right. The Retro+ are just a waste of closet space.

You guys are thinking too much toward sale standpoints. It's only $100. Whether you like em or not, worse come to worse, you can return them if you don't wear them. However, sitting here on this forum saying how you're going to wait until these go on sale, isn't going to make it any easier for you to get a pair.

Y'all have to factor in all the sneakerheads outside of these forums, that don't do networking, but cop kicks two and three pairs at a time.

Lebron elites were 275 last year for gods sake, don't let this $100 shoe get by you. Retro+ or not, most people who grew up in the 80's and 90's have a significant memory of the player and take pride in having this shoe. Hence why you see most of us in here scrambling to get more than one pair.

You guys are thinking too much toward sale standpoints. It's only $100. Whether you like em or not, worse come to worse, you can return them if you don't wear them. However, sitting here on this forum saying how you're going to wait until these go on sale, isn't going to make it any easier for you to get a pair.

Y'all have to factor in all the sneakerheads outside of these forums, that don't do networking, but cop kicks two and three pairs at a time.

Lebron elites were 275 last year for gods sake, don't let this $100 shoe get by you. Retro+ or not, most people who grew up in the 80's and 90's have a significant memory of the player and take pride in having this shoe. Hence why you see most of us in here scrambling to get more than one pair.

I got my pair on order my good man - as I said before, the price is fair and these bring back to my HS days in the 90s. That said everyone wants a good deal and paying full MSRP on everything is not feasible unless you have a lot of disposable income. The Lebron Elites hit outlets for $150 Canadian after a few months so patience does go along way.

I got my pair on order my good man - as I said before, the price is fair and these bring back to my HS days in the 90s. That said everyone wants a good deal and paying full MSRP on everything is not feasible unless you have a lot of disposable income. The Lebron Elites hit outlets for $150 Canadian after a few months so patience does go along way.

I just don't understand how people are jumping to saying they'll only buy if they hit an outlet or go on sale. Kemps are more comfortable than iversons any day. And just imagine when the Shaqnosis come out. Hope y'all won't be asking for discounts then. These are kicks that were work to signify legacies.

Matter fact, look at what just came in the mail lol

Are most of you going to double up on the OG Sonics colorway or grab one in that colorway and the other in blk/white? Just wanted to hear from others. I'm thinking of getting both in just the OG Sonics colorway but those blk/white ones are clean as well.

Are most of you going to double up on the OG Sonics colorway or grab one in that colorway and the other in blk/white? Just wanted to hear from others. I'm thinking of getting both in just the OG Sonics colorway but those blk/white ones are clean as well.

The Sonics, White/Black, Black/Red and the upcoming White/Navy are all OG colours.

The Sonics, White/Black, Black/Red and the upcoming White/Navy are all OG colours.
I understand that. I worded it poorly.

I was just seeing if most were going to stock up on the Sonic colorway if people think those will be the first to go. Personally for me, I love the OG blk/white colorway, but those Sonic ones are the reason I fell in love with this shoe and that darker '96 Sonic green gives me goosebumps personally. Wanted to see if others really preferred the blk/white, navy/white, even red ones more or less.

Last edited:
^^^^^^

Nice!

Thanks man. I'll post some more pics in a second.

Well I doubled up on the OG colorway. I'm waiting for the second pair in the mail. These black and white ones are very clean, but I don't see myself doubling them.

Now the black and red pair I'll double up on, everything else is a 1 cop.

Sounds like much, but if you manage your funds right and take care of home, this positive result will always be achieved.

Thanks man. I'll post some more pics in a second.
Well I doubled up on the OG colorway. I'm waiting for the second pair in the mail. These black and white ones are very clean, but I don't see myself doubling them.

Now the black and red pair I'll double up on, everything else is a 1 cop.

Sounds like much, but if you manage your funds right and take care of home, this positive result will always be achieved.
Cool. That's what I'm thinking about doing as well. I can only get two right now so those would have to be both in the Sonic colorway but want the other OG colorways as well.

Cool. That's what I'm thinking about doing as well. I can only get two right now so those would have to be both in the Sonic colorway but want the other OG colorways as well.

Listen. Cop what you feel comfortable with copping. Don't let us doubling up change your decision on what you want. Lucky thing is that every release date on these shoes, there's Jordan's and nikes that release the same day to my knowledge.

Now as far as the rest of the line goes that doesn't have a release date, you'll just have to wait and see how the field plays out. Because I guarantee most people are going to jump on the bandwagon after this first release.

I understand that. I worded it poorly.

I was just seeing if most were going to stock up on the Sonic colorway if people think those will be the first to go. Personally for me, I love the OG blk/white colorway, but those Sonic ones are the reason I fell in love with this shoe and that darker '96 Sonic green gives me goosebumps personally. Wanted to see if others really preferred the blk/white, navy/white, even red ones more or less.

Don't stress the darker/lighter shade of Green. This shoe is a retro/replica - it's not the same as an OG and they've priced it just right for what it is. I personally wouldn't double up though - unless you get your second pair for less than half of the MSRP. Reebok is going to be focusing on their retro line so I wouldn't be suprised if these drop again in the near future.

I called around and my state not getting any of the colors, I really want the red and the navy ones what is the retail for these

Last edited:
Any idea which retail shops are gonna be getting these? Prefer to pick these up in person on release, brings back memories

Same here. I don't even know what shops around my area carry Reebok retro stuff. The press release said Shiekh so I guess I'll check there

Back
Top Bottom