Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

these fit true to size for me and the midsole creases easily. still my facorite shoe in the collection as of now.

my question is how do these fit? i notice some people asked this question and it wasnt answered. looks like it runs like that air jordan VI or VII. and ideassss. this question is for the people that got there pair already and tryed it on

As already stated. True to size for true comfort, half size up for room

So which ones are dropping Friday? I assumed those were the Sonics colorway unless your referring to the green/yellow ones a few pages back.

Yeah the green and yellow ones

Is the white/blue colorway the ASG pair?

I thought it was the red and silver pair

Anyone know where I can pick up the og Sonics right now online

-____-

Read the posts my friend

So which ones are dropping Friday? I assumed those were the Sonics colorway unless your referring to the green/yellow ones a few pages back.

You and I are talking about the OG Sonics colorway, not those green and yellow joints. The OG's drop this Friday.

Cool, glad we all on the same page :lol:

my question is how do these fit? i notice some people asked this question and it wasnt answered. looks like it runs like that air jordan VI or VII. and ideassss. this question is for the people that got there pair already and tryed it on
People said alittle snug so i'd advise half size up

It looks like City Gear only has sizes 8, 12, and 14. It looks like they still have a FSR, but when you click the size it says out of stock.

I was told finishline won't be getting them but a few pages back they said finishline selling the red ones

Great news! You guys are not getting the OG Sonics colorway, but will be getting 4 different colorways right?

Yes, we will be receiving four colorways of the Reebok Kamikaze II on 2/01/13. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

^ never ordered for the site, but I shop in store at one of there locations all of the time. Legit.

^ never ordered for the site, but I shop in store at one of there locations all of the time. Legit.
 Thank you sir appreciate that did u order from the site???  Recieved a confirmation from the site and also a reciept from Angel Holt whoever got em b4 they sold out did they recieve too??? Hopefully they dont cancel orders sizes moved pretty quick

alright i think i know the answer cuz of how fast these pre orders are going but..do I have any shot of picking these up come the weekend?

Thanks Cjdynasty.... were u able to order off the site??? and for those that got em b4 they went did u recieve ur confirmation email I got 3 emails from them one that says from angel holt which is the reciept hopefully city gear doesn't cancel orders after all that cause I need my 14!!!:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom