Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Do you think? Name another pair that has 30 colorways dropped for one year. 

I'm instantly reminded of the AF1 XXV anniversary in 2007. They must've dropped at least 30 colourways a month for that shoe on top of 30 colourways for the disastrous AF25 model. Those XXV AF1s rotted on outlet shelves well into 2010 due to their ridiculous pricing ($200+ for the Supreme models).

That said I think Reebok OD'ed heavily on the Kamikaze II - it would be nice if Jmadidas or another industry rep could confirm how well this shoe sold or whether it was a case of Reebok just flooding the market with no direction.

Man F the AF1, they are like the crocks with colors and versions. I dnot even consider them kicks that worth mentioning, its like the SB's I just go around those and pretend they don't exist.

Last edited:
Man F the AF1, they are like the crocks with colors and versions. I dnot even consider them kicks that worth mentioning, its like the SB's I just go around those and pretend they don't exist.
LMAO those AF1's were dropping like cow dung. Can't believe people were going that crazy for that generic looking shoe. I did buy ONE pair throughout the madness. I prefer some AJ 1's over AF1's or even some Reebok Exo-fit Hi's, which are more comfortable in my opinion. Anyways....this year needs to end soon so they'll be NO more Kami 2 drops LOL

Last edited:
Has anyone had a chance to see the Christmas pair in person? Wondering if the sole ended up ice blue or red. I keep seeing different pictures with both.

Understandable but the KII is Reebok's AF1/SB at the moment.
Blasphemy! You just didn't say that :smile:
 Some earlier colorways are up on PYS.Com with some decent sizes. Use code MERRY13 for 25% off until Dec 21st.
I wish they had my size for the Navy All-Star, the only OG that I am missing.

whats the difference between pys.com and pickyourshoes.com?

are they the same?

they both use the pys logo but they dont have the same stock as one site says shoes are sold out and the other has a fsr.

both use the same discount code

pys.com says nothing about their site and where they are located

what gives?

I was wondering the same thing for quite some time, kinda not trusting that psy.com, seems like a rip-off the original site, but I might be wrong. 

yeah, these ones 
smokin.gif

been wondering the same thing about pys and pickyourshoes too
i thought pys was like an outlet store of pickyourshoes... but i don't know

It's supposed to be the same store just 2 different sites.  I don't really understand it either.  Maybe they only put certain products on one, and others on the other...who knows.  Maybe one caters to overseas.  IDK.  making guesses.

Last edited:
It's supposed to be the same store just 2 different sites.  I don't really understand it either.  Maybe they only put certain products on one, and others on the other...who knows.  Maybe one caters to overseas.  IDK.  making guesses.
Whoa never noticed that... I just checked lol

did anyone figure out yet which version is the actual retail version????? 

ice bottom:

or red bottoms:

i hope its the red bottoms

With all these colors they are bound to retro the og white black green colorway sooner than later.

did anyone figure out yet which version is the actual retail version????? 

ice bottom:

or red bottoms:

i hope its the red bottoms
well the gs versions are red so most likely the same, but just noticed on reebok.com it's icy and on pys.com it's red so take ur pick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom