Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

did anyone figure out yet which version is the actual retail version????? 

ice bottom:

or red bottoms:

i hope its the red bottoms

Men's are red as well. Copped the Shaq this morning and will probably go back for the Kamikaze, but the sole is translucent red.

I got my nocturnal kamikazes with the reebok logo upside down on the right shoe. Is that rare? If so how much I think there worth ??

I got my nocturnal kamikazes with the reebok logo upside down on the right shoe. Is that rare? If so how much I think there worth ??

Reebok actually released a statement to the press that they'd release one with that logo to signify awesomeness. Hard to put a price on that BUT I'd start the auction at $6,666 minimum. Goodluck!

HERE GO MY RARE KAMIKAZE WITH THE LOGO UPSIDE DOWN

Let me know who else got one like this?? I got the last laugh **** boy
No you win that lol
As the other guy said before its worth $6,666....but honestly i think its worth more!.... At least $6,667 minimum lol

Last edited:
No you win that lol
As the other guy said before its worth $6,666....but honestly i think its worth more!.... At least $6,667 minimum lol
Your dumb bro. Haha But stop being a hatter all I wanted to know was my **** rare cause it came with a upside down logo. I got sneakers bro and all years I never got one like this

i doubt he is being a "hatter"

to answer your question your upside down logo shoe is worth absolutely **** and just missed a trip to the reebok outlets

i doubt he is being a "hatter"

to answer your question your upside down logo shoe is worth absolutely **** and just missed a trip to the reebok outlets
Well **** just say that that there not worth nothing. People want to put there dumb *** comments. I'm just asking a serious question bro.

They are worth absolutely ZERO.

There.

Why would you even think they would be worth more with that type of **** up?

There are stores like ross and marshall that sell clothes with iregularities at discount prices for that same reason.

You think levis with an upside down tag gonna be worth more?

Hell to the naw

They were just having a little fun. I would think you would have known after they said they were worth 6 thousand :lol:

They are worth absolutely ZERO.

There.

Why would you even think they would be worth more with that type of **** up?

There are stores like ross and marshall that sell clothes with iregularities at discount prices for that same reason.

You think levis with an upside down tag gonna be worth more?

Hell to the naw

They were just having a little fun. I would think you would have known after they said they were worth 6 thousand :lol:
Naw I get it. Never said I believed the price just wondering if they were more like that.this ain't Levis too u can't compare Levis to kicks bro. Or clothes period. Irregular clothes to a pair of Jordan's with the logo messed up or something. But good looking out.

but jordans are in a whole nother world in itself
You right but that's why I asked. Lol y'all gotta tough way of schooling somebody dang. Lol I got 17 pair of Kamikazes and that's the only one like it. Never had a shoe like that much of a error

You right but that's why I asked. Lol y'all gotta tough way of schooling somebody dang. Lol I got 17 pair of Kamikazes and that's the only one like it. Never had a shoe like that much of a error
oh you have no idea, and don't worry it's not just you or this forum, it's the way of the net, ask something the majority deem not necessary to ask and the hammer of thar with the sight of odin is headed your way

Back
Top Bottom