Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I grabbed me a pair from PYS too today, it was the only OG colorway I did not have, not a bad deal for $79.99, just hope they are legit (I know, I still don't trust them for some reason).

Last edited:
Man im so excited like jesse spano dancing to a pointer sisters song

I shoulda jumped on a pair when it was 25 percent off... Non california residents get an even better deal. No tax and no shipping
Now all you need is zach morris so you can fall into his arms crying.

Finally!!! After almost a whole year i finally got the only colorway i ever truly wanted and 87 shipped! I coulda got um for 80 shipped but i procrastinated. Lol omg they are so awesome! The guy that is selling this colorway on ebay for 130 plus 8 shipping plus cali tax can go suck a fat dead one!

Only thing wrong is one of the toes has a smidge of blue dye on it but not really noticeable. I tried cleaning with shoe cleaner n i think i made it worse lol

Last edited:
Good one NK, mine are arriving this Friday from PYS, I am glad I paid only $80 for them, seems like waiting was a good idea after all. 

Hehe, you should have, its an awesome colorway, btw if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even look at PYS for these. 

was thinking of the copping the nocturnal pair but not sure if it's worth it. anyone in here copped?

Back
Top Bottom