Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Never dealt with this site but just spotted a pair of OG Sonics in the elusive size 12.5 for about 100 Euros shipped if anyone is on the hunt for them.

http://www.milk-store.com/streetshoes-skateshoes-vintage/611-reebok-shak.html

Repped, I pulled the trigger though I wear a 12. It was 50% off. Turned out to be $117 shipped....cost 45 bucks to ship damn near more expensive than the shoe.

1. Hope I finally get this pair.
2. Site looked legit, hope these ain't fakes though
3. Hope I don't get hit with customs lol

Repped, I pulled the trigger though I wear a 12. It was 50% off. Turned out to be $117 shipped....cost 45 bucks to ship damn near more expensive than the shoe.

1. Hope I finally get this pair.
2. Site looked legit, hope these ain't fakes though
3. Hope I don't get hit with customs lol
Thanks.  I only posted it because it was a harder to get size and the 50% off made the price decent after the shipping was added in. They have a brick and mortar shop as well so I'm pretty sure they are legit. Hope it all goes smooth and with no customs charges!

Last edited:
Just copped the white GITD ones for like $54.. (50 + tax) at a local boutique because they had 50% off.

Thanks man, I just used that coupon on the Black/Azure Attaq, very nice. End up paying $64, just could not pass, my third pair :smile:

Thanks man, I just used that coupon on the Black/Azure Attaq, very nice. End up paying $64, just could not pass, my third pair :smile:
No problem. Happy to help where I can. Nice cop on the Shaqs.
nthat.gif

Still on the hunt for a 12 in the black attaqs for as low as i can get it. Watching 3 on the bay all at $109 which isnt bad but seeing that shiekh had em for $60 makes me want to hunt a down a cheaper pair.

On topic with the K2, how long FNL gonna keep playin me before they discount them LOIs and JJ with those red teams :lol:

Still on the hunt for a 12 in the black attaqs for as low as i can get it. Watching 3 on the bay all at $109 which isnt bad but seeing that shiekh had em for $60 makes me want to hunt a down a cheaper pair.
No need, FNL has them lower with coupons and YCMC as well I think.

Last edited:
Update: My OGs shipped. And the wait begins...
Good luck do update us when they come in. I'm still on the lookout for some OG 2's (black,white,green) as well, hopefully if the 1 retros sell well Reebok will re-release the OG 2's CW again later down the road. 

Two days ago, I picked up a size 12 Kamikaze II OG color way, green-black-white, off of the Jimmyjazz website. By chance I was browsing the reebok shoe section and I found it for $99. I was in shock since as far as I knew these were DS everywhere. I'd assume these were located in there stock room and were then posted on the website. I purchased the shoes in a heart beat! I'm hoping that it was not an error on there part and that they are the actual OG shoe! I'll find out on the 17th.

Item #: 11020040
Color: Green

Just arrived. Sick shoes, very light weight. Perfect fit. True to size. The rear portion of the sole seem a little bulky/square but not to the point of being uncomfortable. I've wanted these since my HS bball varsity days, back in '96 I still can't believe I scored these off JJ.com last week, OG colorway! $98 shipped, no taxes...
[/IMG]

Just arrived. Sick shoes, very light weight. Perfect fit. True to size. The rear portion of the sole seem a little bulky/square but not to the point of being uncomfortable. I've wanted these since my HS bball varsity days, back in '96 I still can't believe I scored these off JJ.com last week, OG colorway! $98 shipped, no taxes...
[/IMG]

im tight. nice pick up

Back
Top Bottom