Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

DS OG Sonics Size 12 - $155 + $10 shipping if anyone is interested.

http://grailstatus.com/collections/reebok/products/men-s-kamikaze-2-mid-seattle-sonics
I don't kno what's up with these guys keeping up with their website but i texted them and this is all they said ......

I texted them a few hrs after the link so I dunno

Last edited:
I don't kno what's up with these guys keeping up with their website but i texted them and this is all they said ......

I texted them a few hrs after the link so I dunno
Well I guess I will take them off my list of sites to order from. Not my size but I added it to cart and got to the point of confirming the order so I thought it was all good when I posted. Pretty poor business management from their side. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^^ I knew something was fishy since I was able to add 100 pairs to cart and able to check out lol, that's why I texted to make sure they had some available

Last edited:
Anyone still got the other Sonics cw? (green/red). Thinking about scooping those if I get a good price in a sz 12.

^^
My man, reebok.ca has 'em for $66 CDN which is $60 USD. I don't know how much they'll charge you to ship to the US but that's quite a decent price.

^^
My man, reebok.ca has 'em for $66 CDN which is $60 USD. I don't know how much they'll charge you to ship to the US but that's quite a decent price.
They are additional 25% off right now which takes them down to $49.50 + tax. Bad news is they ship to Canada only same as Reebok.com ships to U.S. only.

All they got is a sz 7 anyway.

Glad it worked out. Out of curiosity did they charge you VAT or did they leave it off because it was shipping outside of Europe?
I was in my local Footlocker the other day and they still had them although I didn't inquire on sizes. You should be able to find them out there on deal somewhere.

What was the VAT situation on your Milk order?  Saw something I might order.

Will we ever see any of these? Or are we done here.
Those Orange and blues, and the sacramento kings would be copped on sight if they ever released... Way better then the christmas or trailblazer cw they released imo

I was in my local Footlocker the other day and they still had them although I didn't inquire on sizes. You should be able to find them out there on deal somewhere.

What was the VAT situation on your Milk order?  Saw something I might order.

Item Total:
€49.58 EUR
Sales Tax:
€0.00 EUR
Shipping:
€34.10 EUR
Handling:
€0.00 EUR
Seller discount or charges:
€0.00 EUR

Total amount:
-€83.68 EUR (equals -$117.37 USD)
Fee amount:
€0.00 EUR
Net amount:
-€83.68 EUR

Conversion from:
-$117.37 USD
Conversion to:
€83.68 EUR
Exchange rate:
1 U.S. Dollar = 0.7129 Euros

Item Total:
€49.58 EUR
Sales Tax:
€0.00 EUR
Shipping:
€34.10 EUR
Handling:
€0.00 EUR
Seller discount or charges:
€0.00 EUR

Total amount:
-€83.68 EUR (equals -$117.37 USD)
Fee amount:
€0.00 EUR
Net amount:
-€83.68 EUR

Conversion from:
-$117.37 USD
Conversion to:
€83.68 EUR
Exchange rate:
1 U.S. Dollar = 0.7129 Euros
No VAT! That's the answer I was hoping for. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom