Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Those navy ones 
nerd.gif

the white/blue lows, the navy mids and the black mids are all solid to me.. now i just need when/where for the releases 
happy.gif

Those are just horrible. 
depends on your age.. i'm old so i like them, nothing too flashy. i could see myself wearing these before ALOT of the other K2s... but to each his own 

massakre enjoy wearing them!!!!! 

Last edited:

depends on your age.. i'm old so i like them, nothing too flashy. i could see myself wearing these before ALOT of the other K2s... but to each his own 

I am probably older than you, but will never put that plastic looking garbage on my feet, not sure why are they just not releasing this pair?

I am probably older than you
hahahahahahahahahahaha........ i can GUARANTEE you that you are NOT !!!!!   but i agree with you, i'm looking forward to the ones you referenced being released. those ones are better

Could be, could be, I am 38, but anyway those look like they are made out of vinyl, not going to buy them even if they were $20. 

Last edited:

thanks man.. Yeah, Im 32 yrs old and Im a fan of the basic colorway on these.. nothing too crazy.. reminds me of obsidian jordan xii's but dont really mess with J's anymore.  im a HUGE fan of the design of the kamikaze ii so this is like my 7th or 8th pair.  cant wait til those blk/grey/red ones drop tho!

how do the K2 run?  im a size 14, wide foot.... none of the local stores carry size 14, even the Reebok HubFit so no chance of trying them on before i buy.

how do the K2 run?  im a size 14, wide foot.... none of the local stores carry size 14, even the Reebok HubFit so no chance of trying them on before i buy.

I'd go TTS. They're wide enough to not need anything special for wide-footers (I'm probably 1/4 size wide myself).

Hope you snag some 14s.

thanks phil32, trentbg,pdrf !!!!  

last pair of Reeboks i had were Ragin'.... my absolute favorites of all time to play in... i even sent Reebok an email yesterday asking if there's any plans on re-releasing the Ragin's... if not i'm going after the K2s

Back
Top Bottom