Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I've decided to pass on the Sonics and cop the black/grey ones in Dec.  I know I'm in the minority, and I'm usually an OG guy, but I've enjoyed a lot of the "Retro Plus" alternate colorways they've put out of this shoe.

I mean with the Groupon and Ebates you're getting the shoes for around $70. I think that's a pretty good deal for a classic IMO.

Damn the OG Colorway dropped again already? Hardly even wore the ones from the 2012 drop. Very comfortable shoe though. Looks like they're copying JB with that arbitrary $15 markup tho. I'm guessing it is a full blown GR this time unlike the limited GR treatment last time

Last edited:
^^^sign up for the email and get %15 off, I used ebates and rcv another %5 back. Still one of my top 5 all time non jb shoe.

A girl's holding a pair for the God on Friday. I tried the Wheats in a size 12, made a horrifying squishy sound. Hoping for better luck with the OG's in size 13 on Friday.

Got my pair at Finish Line on Black Friday. They're much more comfortable than I imagined. Childhood Nostalgia Tour continues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom