Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Just a heads up.. prob wont work on OG's but thought Id leave this here anyway for reebok.com.. Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited:
Got these as a Christmas gift from my lady. She got them from ruvilla for $70 shipped.

Reebok Instagram put it up like they are a new release [emoji]128514[/emoji] Sorry about that

How come the OG Colorway sat for this long? I remember they were an instant sellout when they retro'd the first time a couple years ago. Did they just produce more this time around

How come the OG Colorway sat for this long? I remember they were an instant sellout when they retro'd the first time a couple years ago. Did they just produce more this time around

They actually promoted them correctly the first time around by ensuring that Jay-Z, Rihanna, Swizz Beatz, Ross, etc...(or their stylists) were given free pairs so that they could be photographed in them. Most of these new-jack 'sneakerheads' follow trends so that drove the initial hype on top of the somewhat limited availability.

After wearing my '13 pair a few times I wasn't too impressed with the build quality but the $100 price tag was fair. Now they're charging more and they haven't really done anything to improve the shoe. They should've at least put the 'Kemp' name back on so that the Reebok die-hards (like myself) at least have a reason to replace the pairs that we already own.

Does Swizz Beats even still promote Reebok? A year or 2 ago, you'd always see him in Reeboks (kamikaze, shaqs, etc), now you don't really see him on these sneaker blogs.

Last edited:
I'm assuming Rick Ross is done as well? So they only have Travi$ Scott and Kendrick Lamar now?

Swizz Beats was an odd signing to begin with; he wasn't really relevant in '11-'12 when they launched the 'Reethym of Life/Light' campaign. I guess they still had him on contract when they (re-)launched Reebok Classics. Likewise Ross & Meek Mill were odd too as they weren't heavy hitters or up and comers in the hip hop scene. Ross was also sporting Jordan product more than half of the time so it was pointless to be paying him any kind of money.

I'm no fan of Travis Scott or Kendrick Lamar but these new age hip hop cats check for them so Reebok should be supplying them with gear on a monthly basis. On that note I don't think Reebok should be paying any of these guys money to wear their product, when just supplying them (or their stylists) with gear should suffice.

I'm assuming Rick Ross is done as well? So they only have Travi$ Scott and Kendrick Lamar now?

Swizz Beats was an odd signing to begin with; he wasn't really relevant in '11-'12 when they launched the 'Reethym of Life/Light' campaign. I guess they still had him on contract when they (re-)launched Reebok Classics. Likewise Ross & Meek Mill were odd too as they weren't heavy hitters or up and comers in the hip hop scene. Ross was also sporting Jordan product more than half of the time so it was pointless to be paying him any kind of money.

I'm no fan of Travis Scott or Kendrick Lamar but these new age hip hop cats check for them so Reebok should be supplying them with gear on a monthly basis. On that note I don't think Reebok should be paying any of these guys money to wear their product, when just supplying them (or their stylists) with gear should suffice.
Travis is wack but kendrick is nice or was before his first major album.
honestly there really isn't anyone they could get. Drake is the biggest name but he's wit jordan, future maybe but he's too into Jordans himself. they really needed to pull Harden or someone when they were a free agent.
****, better try and get IT and Gerald green back

Last edited:
Does Swizz Beats even still promote Reebok? A year or 2 ago, you'd always see him in Reeboks (kamikaze, shaqs, etc), now you don't really see him on these sneaker blogs.

Swizz was Global Creative Director for Reebok this time last year. I'm not sure of his current role. He wasn't merely a brand endorser like Rick Ross, Tyga etc.

Last edited:
No, really? I am not a mega fan of the too, but with that leather and discount, I cant pass. 

Back
Top Bottom