Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Well I didn't get my size from JJ, got another size and now i'm going to have to hunt down a trade locally.

:wow: damn they went quick, only a size 8 left. Feel the need to quote myself....... :wink:
Not trying to make you guys worry but go hard to get these if you really want them. But take all the steps to make it easy. Like calling your spots asking if they will have them, estimate of how many, and how many have inquired. Not all, but some have no problem giving that info. Also, check this thread as often as possible. The reason I say this is because I'm sure most of you know the sneaker biz has been really crazy for a minute. A lot of kicks sellout fast, especially online. Kicks I wouldn't expect, gone. Take some of these preorders and early releases as a precaution. They've quickly sold out each time. Just don't want anyone in this thread that truly wants them to miss out and have to pay double the price for sneaker that retailed for $100.

And I'm only speaking of the OG Sonic colorway, being that it seems the other 4 colors releasing may be more widely available

If Jimmyjazz is any indicator...this will not end well. I think resellers see these as a major opportunity...

So since I gotta an order # from JJ and they took the money out of my account, am I good?? I'm so used to missing out on limited releases online, I seriously cannot believe I got thru lol

Sold out in less than 7 minutes. I'm a little surprised by that. I knew they would sell out, just not that quickly.

For those that missed out remember, Reebok tomorrow morning (8am), Eastbay on the 1st of Feb.

Damn i hit the link and went to checkout and my size was gone, that crazy, hope reebok.com comes through in the morning.

On a more positive note, JJ releases usually sell out REALLY quick no matter what. I mean the Lebron X Prisms which are sitting everywhere sold out on JJ even quicker than these

So since I gotta an order # from JJ and they took the money out of my account, am I good?? I'm so used to missing out on limited releases online, I seriously cannot believe I got thru lol
Im my experience it doesn't guarantee safety, a few of my orders got canceled even when i got confirmation and they took money outta my account

Back
Top Bottom