Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I sense the beasts will rise early. I bid you all a good night. We rise at dawn.

Tried to tell people these were going to sell out. Nobody wanted to listen to me lol

The game ain't as relaxed as you think man

Im my experience it doesn't guarantee safety, a few of my orders got canceled even when i got confirmation and they took money outta my account

Yea this is what I'mma afraid of especially with my oh so popular size,10.5 :smh:
I might just try and cop tomorrow just in case still not sure. Kinda wanna sleep lol
When or do they send out cancelation emails?
I just want a shipping confirmation soon lol

Last edited:
Yea this is what I'mma afraid of especially with my oh so popular size,10.5
mean.gif

I might just try and cop tomorrow just in case still not sure. Kinda wanna sleep lol
yeah real talk, they need to let me know sometime before 8 am lol

Yo good luck to everyone that was with this thread from the beginning and welcome aboard if you've entered as of late. May god bless everyone on their quest to grab these shoes. :lol:

If Jimmyjazz is any indicator...this will not end well. I think resellers see these as a major opportunity...

I dunno, I don't think anyone's looking at these thinking they can make more than $50 at most reselling. I think people just like the shoe and are jumping on the chances

Yea this is what I'mma afraid of especially with my oh so popular size,10.5
mean.gif

Know how u feel, last time i ordered from JJ, i was so happy that i got confirmation for my galaxy rookie, then next day, the dreaded rejection message....

Know how u feel, last time i ordered from JJ, i was so happy that i got confirmation for my galaxy rookie, then next day, the dreaded rejection message....

I aint even know they got the galaxy rookies lol. To be more fair they were MUCH MUCH more hyped than these. I just really wish their confirmation email was legit like other sites, normally when I strike out on an online release I dont even get the chance to check out completely lol. I hope everyone who REALLY wanted their pair like I did gets them. **** resellers and hypebeasts. Copping sneakers should not be this difficult

F.Y.I. For those of you that signed up for emails at Reebok.com and were expecting to use your 15% off code be sure it works by placing an item in your cart then go to cart and hit apply code. My code does not work. Also the call center is closed due to in-climate weather.

I'll be beyond disappointed if I can't get a pair. I thought these would stay on the DL & all those resellers & hypebeasts would press the snooze button on these. I thought it was only J's, Dunks & Lebrons that get all of them but I guess even the retro Reeboks. Crazy.

When you have dudes buying $70 sneakers(Nike Roshe) trying to flip em for $150 plus, you know this mess is crazy.

Exactly. Like I don't know whether this even classifies as hype anymore. People flip unhyped kicks for double the fee, EVEN IF THE KICK IS STILL ON SHELVES!

I copped three Kamikazes thank god to this thread. People just have to pay attention, I understand that some are at work, but y'all gotta get on these damn phones and check this thread lol

Cause if you don't, you got readers on the outside looking in, taking your kicks.

I'll be beyond disappointed if I can't get a pair. I thought these would stay on the DL & all those resellers & hypebeasts would press the snooze button on these. I thought it was only J's, Dunks & Lebrons that get all of them but I guess even the retro Reeboks. Crazy.
Was checking ebay a few minutes ago, some resellers trying to charge 250+

Was checking ebay a few minutes ago, some resellers trying to charge 250+

Not surprised. Idiot probably doesn't even realize that by the time he sells that shoe he's lost about a third of that payment just on eBay fees and Paypal fees.

Then you gotta pay shipping.

People are so stupid doing things like this.

I'm not saying there's no hype, or these won't sell out when they hit other respective retailers, but some of you acting like JJ had a big stock of them online. :lol:

Pre orders were going smoothly last week, took hours for those sites to sell out.

The ones who want them and put in the effort will get them.

Back
Top Bottom